Hotel review overview
Very nice, clean and stylish hotel in a good area
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- June 2014
very nice and stylish hotel. everthing was clean and our 3-bed-room was quite big, beds were very comfortable. the room as a whole was very positive (but a fridge/minibar would have been nice-)) hotel staff was very friendly and helped us a lot. great service! the breakfast was perfect, for 11 euros we had everything we could ask for, everything was very nice. the hotel is situated in the business area of Dublin, very close to both train stations (10-15mins), in front of the bus station to the airport, close to the main shopping streets (5-10mins). Only the old ... town is a bit further away, 20-25mins (for restaurants and bars, we recommend to go there) we would definitely recommend this hotel!
Information about Hotel Jury's Inn Custom House
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersHotel Jury's Inn Custom House The 3-star Hotel Jury's Inn Custom House has views over the River Liffey. It is favored by groups of friends, couples and families visiting Dublin for a city break. The Hotel Jury's Inn Custom House in Dublin is located in the newly developed Dockland area. The hotel has 239 rooms as well as a bar and restaurant. Wired internet access is available in the hotel for a fee. Guests must check-out by 12:00 midday and can check-in from 14:00. All rooms are non-smoking although there is a designated smoking area.
- LocationLocated in the newly developed Dockland area, the Hotel Jury's Inn Custom House is 200 meters from the Custom House. The hotel is set next to the city's Convention Centre, whilst transport links such as Busaras and Connoly Station are a short walk away. Dublin's city center is a 15 minute walk away. The Bord Gais Energy Theatre is one of the nearby attractions as well as the shops at the O2.
- AccommodationAll rooms are fully air-conditioned and have a spacious en suite bathroom. Other amenities in the rooms include a television, minibar, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
- Food and DrinkOly's Bar & Restaurant is located in the hotel. This restaurant serves a contemporary menu with fresh ingredients, locally sourced. Room service is available between 6 and 10 in the evening. Guests can purchase snacks, pastries and specialty coffees at Il Barista. Vending machines for drinks and snacks are also available in the hotel.
- LeisureThere are a wide range of attractions near to the Hotel Jury's Inn Custom House. Local leisure activities include shopping at the O2 or taking a relaxed walk along the River Liffey. Visitors to the area can also spend an evening watching a show in Bord Gais Energy Theatre. There are many other sights further afield. Guests of the hotel can relax with a drink and a light snack at the hotel bar.
- Other facilities and servicesThe hotel offers a currency exchange as well as a laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service. Guests can also store their luggage or buy a drink or a snack from the vending machines.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See