Hotel Costa Caribe Beach(3.5 stars)Via Altagracia - Playa Caribe - Isla de Margarita - Venezuela View on map
At a glance
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel "July 2012
- " Great hotel , large complex, very good and varied food, always nice and helpful staff. Angela from the ... "July 2012
- Varied food (1) "Varied food" found in 1 review
- " Great hotel, large complex, very good and varied food , always nice and helpful staff. Angela from the customer service really great nice. Complaint ... "July 2012
- Nice and helpful staff (1) "Nice and helpful staff" found in 1 review
- " Great hotel, large complex, very good and varied food, always nice and helpful staff . Angela from the customer service really great nice. Complaint was dealt with immediately, ... "July 2012
Hotel review overview
The most helpful positive review
Hello, the negative reviews before I booked I think partly not correctly, you shouldn't forget you are in Venezuela. I chose this hotel for diving, the diving station has closed (apparently due to disease of the boss), but the guide (Pamela) immediately organized a substitute, for my suitcases remained in Paris, she sat a. Commendable to mention are also Angelina and Sandra of guest service, the quality of the lobby bar, I could also from the rest of the … read hotel review
The most helpful negative review
The hotel is at best a two star hotel. We had 3 Times the room change, for the purpose of ingress of water in the bathroom, a defective safe or similar. Without safe goes nothing at all, the Diebstahlrate is very high, unfortunately from the staff ( Charwomen). Which in the catalog is offered, as beach bar or à la carte restaurant closing simply, from organizational reasons ( one might also say, if the staff can't be bothered) … read hotel review
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Nicht empfohlen
- September 2012
- June 2012
- Nicht empfohlen
- March 2012
Information about Hotel Costa Caribe Beach
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis beach hotel is located on the northern coast of Margarita Island, and is located just a few minutes from the most famous beaches on the island. It is situated just 35 minutes from the airport and the city of Porlamar and 15 minutes from the town of Juangriego.
- The hotel, which was refurbished in 2006, is surrounded by gardens opposite a beautiful Caribbean beach. The hotel, with its tropical ambience, provides excellent service and comprises a total of 405 rooms, including 81 junior suites, 243 standard rooms and 81 economy rooms. Facilities include a lobby with 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, a bar, a pub, a theatre, a games room, a restaurant, Internet access (fees apply), a laundry service, a bicycle rental service, a car park, a kids' club, a babysitter service (additional charge), cots without extra charge and a children's playground. There are also 3 meeting rooms with a capacity of 20-200 persons, depending on the seating arrangement.
- The rooms are all decorated in a rustic Caribbean style. The junior suites come with a separate bedroom with a double bed, living room with a sofa bed, en suite bathroom and a balcony or terrace. The standard rooms come with a bedroom with a double bed or two individual beds, en suite bathroom and a balcony or terrace. The economy rooms come with a bedroom with one or two individual beds and an en suite bathroom (no balcony or terrace). All rooms come equipped with: individually adjustable air conditioning, a bathroom with shower, colour TV with remote control, ceiling ventilator, mini-fridge, safety deposit box (additional fee), hairdryer and a direct dial telephone.
- The hotel offers a fabulous 2000-m² pool area, which is surrounded by beautiful gardens, offering an atmosphere of tranquillity where guests can relax between daytime activities. There is also a children's swimming pool and a poolside snack bar, as well as sun loungers and parasols. The hotel also offers a gym, Jacuzzi, aerobics, aqua aerobics, archery, bocce, club dance, scuba diving classes, water polo, basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, salsa, merengue classes and dance therapy. There is also a nautical centre: jet skiing, diving, surfing and wind surfing are all available for a charge. Massage treatments are also offered (fees apply). In addition, further entertainment and sports are offered. Guests can make use of the 2 tennis courts, mini-soccer court, ping pong facilities, pool table, darts board and board games. A varied programme of daytime entertainment is provided and in the evenings there are shows and a disco until 2 am. Facilities for children include entertainment in Spanish, English and German. Sun loungers and parasols are available on the beach.
- Guests may serve themselves from the buffet at breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the evening guests may also choose from the à la carte menu. Reservations are required in advance.
- Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted as methods of payment in the hotel.
- The kids' club (4- 12 years) is open 10 am - 12 pm and 3 pm - 5 pm.
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Fire alarm
- Full board
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See