Vie Hotel Bangkok(5 stars)117/39-40 Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi 10400 Bangkok View on map
At a glance
- Very beautiful hotel (3) "Very beautiful hotel" found in 3 reviews
- " Very beautiful hotel on local 5-star standard "April 2012
- " ... a wiring in the room found, the a queasy feeling and the breakfast buffet also so so was, I after 1 night quick another hotel room looked for and found. So for me, a frequent Bangkok Visitor no five star hotel . "July 2012
- " ... the skytrain take - very simple. Back with full suitcases better for only 400 Baht to the airport with the taxi. Other reviews for Hotelstimmen all. We had a deluxe room _ what a small suite is. We felt very good ... Very small pool u-. Naturally by the noise from the street no real relaxation, but that's ... "May 2012
- Reasonably priced restaurant (1) "Reasonably priced restaurant" found in 1 review
- " Very good city hotel. Cheap laundry service behind the hotel, next to the hotel reasonably priced restaurant . Very friendly staff, delicious breakfast. From the airport the skytrain take - very simple. ... "May 2012
- Very friendly staff (1) "Very friendly staff" found in 1 review
- " Very good city hotel. Cheap laundry service behind the hotel, next to the hotel reasonably priced restaurant. Very friendly staff , delicious breakfast. From the airport the skytrain take - very simple. Back with full ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (3) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 3 reviews
- " Very beautiful hotel on local 5-star standard " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- " ... a wiring in the room found, the a queasy feeling and the breakfast buffet also so so was, I after 1 night quick another hotel room looked for and found. So for me, a frequent Bangkok Visitor no five star hotel. " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " ... the skytrain take - very simple. Back with full suitcases better for only 400 Baht to the airport with the taxi. Other reviews for Hotelstimmen all. We had a deluxe room _ what a small suite is. We felt very good... Very small pool u-. Naturally by the noise from the street no real relaxation, but that's ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Hotel in general (3)
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " Very good city hotel. Cheap laundry service behind the hotel, next to the hotel reasonably priced restaurant. Very friendly staff, delicious breakfast. From the airport the skytrain take - very simple. Back with full ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
It is and remains my favorite hotel in Bangkok!
- March 2013
This was now my 2. visit this hotel and it is still my favorites-hotel! I would in Bangkok no other hotel visit, the vie hotel you know just what you and the forecasts you! Fortunately there was since this year also free wi-fi, that was the only point, which i last year criticized. Great!
- March 2013
Great stay, very friendly staff. We can highly recommend, great central hotel. The breakfast was excellent.
Not for the last time, we will be back!
- February 2013
As a conclusion our annual asia trip we splurged out still 3 nights in the hotel vie in Bangkok. Until anhin we were always in the hotel landmark (also recommended) descended. We came into the benefit of upgrades on the booked room, whereby we were in a suite (about 80 square meters/1812) accommodated. The hotel is about 100 meters away from the skytrain station ratchathewi and in 10 minutes one is at the sukhumvit. The pool on the roof of the building is small but nice. The quality and the selection of dishes on the breakfast buffet was unique. The ... kindness and the expertise of the staff leaves nothing to be desired. All areas very clean. The hotel we can with a clear conscience to recommend 100%.
Very central city hotel of the luxury class
- November 2012
We were completely inspired about this hotel and will come again. Instead of booked normal room we got a suite on the 23rd floor. Skytrain directly in front of the door as well as restaurants.
Ideal city hotel of the mittelpreisklasse
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2012
Value for money is completely reasonable. The room was huge, the view great. The breakfast buffet had everything, that you need. The hochbahnstation is almost on the doorstep, the shopping center is 10 minutes on foot. The only negative, that the rooms and the course a bit dark. The hotel we can however absolutely recommend and can only imagine, during the next visit again the hotel to take.
Information about Vie Hotel Bangkok
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the corporate and shopping centre of Bangkok, next to Sra Prathum Palace and near the MBK shopping centre, Siam Paragon, Siam Square and the Central World shopping complex. It is surrounded by some of Bangkok's best retail, commercial and entertainment facilities and is 100 m from the Ratchathewi BTS skytrain station. The underground is less than 1 km away. Don Mueang International Airport is located approximately 25 km from the hotel, while Suvarnabhumi Airport is about 35 km away.
- A stay at this 154-room business hotel is a truly unique experience, impeccable in every detail. Built on the site of a former cinema and flanked by leading retail outlets, the hotel achieves boutique elegance through stylish interiors and chic design touches. The hotel, built in 2007 and renovated in 2008, has one annexe. It is air-conditioned and has a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, as well as a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, lift access, a café, a bar, a pub and a restaurant. Conference facilities are also available. WLAN Internet access, room service and a laundry service are available for additional fees. The hotel has a car park.
- The hotel comprises 66 deluxe rooms and 88 suites, all beautifully appointed. The rooms and suites are lavish, and they offer large windows for scenic cityscape views. Some also have high ceilings. Incomparably spacious, charmingly designed and equipped with a multitude of features, these accommodations offer so much more than just a place to rest. Each unit is en suite with a shower and hairdryer, and further amenities include a double or king-size bed, direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, Internet access, a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, individually regulated air conditioning and a safe.
- There is a modern and fully equipped fitness centre on site. The hotel spa offers a wide range of massage techniques and body treatments which are carefully selected to address personal preferences and individual ailments. There is an outdoor swimming pool with a poolside snack bar, a sun terrace and sun loungers. Aerobics classes, a sauna and a steam room are available for a fee.
- Guests may enjoy a thirst-quenching poolside cocktail at the snack bar, and the dining pleasures at the hotel are guaranteed to excite and entice. Buffets are served for breakfast and lunch, while dinner may be ordered à la carte in the exquisite restaurant with a striking city backdrop.
- The hotel accepts major credit cards, such as American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA.
- From Suvarnabhumi Airport: Take the northern access road to the eight-lane elevated road linking to the motorway, following signs for Rama 9. Then continue straight onto the expressway towards Rama 4. Make a U-turn before the Rama 4 exit to get to the other side of the expressway. Exit at Petchburi Road, and turn left towards Pratunam. Pass through the Pratunam intersection, and turn left at the Ratchathewi intersection. The hotel will be on the left-hand side.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See