Hotel review overview
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- January 2014
Very good location, directly at the train station. The parking garage is right across the street. Very good soundproofing. Very friendly staff.
Billigbetten in the 100 Euro room
- Hotel not recommended
- Business trip
- March 2013
In the freshly renovated rooms (business) a bed to install without sattled frame (particle board) and hard mattress was unacceptable. Furthermore the twin beds were very narrow. For rückengeschädigte a reason not to book this hotel. I will no longer appear...
By construction site in front of the hotel a bit difficult d
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- February 2013
Very centrally located, garage only for a fee, clean, ambience sober, clean, construction in front of the hotel not inviting straight and disturbing...
Information about InterCityHotel Augsburg
… at a glance The InterCityHotel Augsburg is located in the heart of the city of Augsburg, directly at the traffic hub of the main station from which you can easily reach the center of Augsburg. A modern upper middle class hotel of the “Steigenberger Hotel Group” awaits its visitors, similarly the business guests and the city tourists. The FreeCityTicket, a local transport ticket, is even included in the price of your stay. ***Rooms The centrally located InterCityHotel offers modern and comfortable rooms in a friendly atmosphere – in which guests have come to appreciate. Not only will you enjoy a sound sleep in the delightful rooms, but also the convenience of quick access to major transport connections, in close proximity to the hotel. The rooms in the InterCityHotel Augsburg offer perfect facilities, such as sound-proofed windows, TV, a mini-bar. The Hotel providea free-of-charge WiFi use, subject to conditions of bandwith usage and access. Further details are available from the hotel on request. ***Breakfast To start your day with a maximum of energy we offer a comprehensive and opulent breakfast buffet. ***Meetings Partially flexible and combinable – the three conference rooms of the InterCityHotel Augsburg are suitable for various conference sizes up to 30 people. The modern conference rooms partly with air condition and daylight make work a pleasure. Modern conference equipment such as projectors, flat panels or high-speed internet access via wireless local area network supports your presentation. ***Right in the Middle… The centrally located InterCityHotel Augsburg offers good connection by public transport. You can easily reach places of interest like “the Fuggerpalast”, “the Schaetzler Palais” and the theatre. Even the historic district of Augsburg is close to the hotel and invites you to visit the ancient buildings or just enjoy a shopping tour. Besides this the pleasure of celebrating a wonderful day should not be neglected. Therefore the students in the university town of Augsburg turn night into day, partying in various clubs and bars. ***Our Feature / Claim to Fame A local transport ticket is included in the price of your stay. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersNext to the main station, you will immediately find the InterCityHotel Augsburg set only a few minutes on foot from the centre of the city. With its favourable traffic connections, the Fuggerscher Stadtpalast and the theatre in the immediate vicinity, our guest is accommodated comfortably at the centre of interest. Stroll through the lanes and alleys of the old city centre, follow historical paths and experience the charm of the university city of Augsburg, steeped in tradition. Profit from the free use of local public transport with the FreeCityTicket, which enables you to reach the Augsburg Exhibition Grounds and other highlights easily and comfortably. The central InterCityHotel Augsburg offers its guests 120 modern and comfortably furnished rooms. The hotel also has 2 conference rooms with daylight illumination and catering for up to 24 guests.
- Location· Main station 0 km · City centre 1 km · Augsburg Fair and Exhibition Centre 5 km · Motorway (A 8) 8 km · Augsburg Airport 9 km · Munich Franz-Josef-Strauß Airport 85 km
- Accommodation120 rooms, soundproofed, safe, minibar, desk, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, free WiFi with a bandwidth of > 256 kb/s, SAT- TV with SKY Sports and Bundesliga channels free of charge, fax connection, room for disabled guests, NON smoking hotel
- Food and DrinkFollowing a peaceful night, both the early and the late riser can look forward to a breakfast with everything that the guest could wish for: freshly brewed coffee, different teas and juices, fragrant fresh bread and rolls, scrambled eggs and crispy bacon, tasty mueslis, milk, curd, boiled ham, cold meats, cheese and jams. Our tasty, fresh and healthy products tempt everyone out of bed.
- Other facilities and services2 conference and function rooms for up to 24 people, business corner, Internet terminal, free WiFi with a bandwidth of > 256 kb/s, FreeCityTicket for local public transport in Augsburg, public car park 0,01 km from the hotel (extra charge) Work in peace in manageable surroundings: the conference rooms of the InterCityHotel Augsburg are especially designed for small to medium meetings - offering two rooms for up to 24 people. All spaces offer natural daylight. The FreeCityTicket already included in the room price is your key to greater mobility. InterCityHotel guests can use local public transport completely free of charge during their stay in the public transport completely free of charge during their stay in the respective city or region. Get to your customer meeting without the stress of traffic and the worry of finding a parking space, criss-cross the city or travel on a schedule from one museum to the next – the FreeCityTicket saves the environment and your wallet in the long run. · FreeCityTicket included in the room price · Valid throughout your stay · A flexible, environmentally-friendly way to get from A to B
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Number of stars/domestic category: 3 Stars
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See