We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Maze Backpackers
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hostel is located right in the heart of central Sydney at 417 Pitt Street, which is in between Goulburn and Campbell Streets. It is close to all major sightseeing attractions, and just a short walk from all pubs, clubs, shops and transport. Hyde Park and the Chinese Garden of Friendship are both a 5-minute walk, and it is 10 minutes on foot to Darling Harbour and 15 minutes to the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. Guests can jump on a bus and soon be sunbathing on some of Sydney's spectacular beaches in just under 15 minutes.
- This city hostel offers decent facilities and services at an affordable price and comprises a total of 280 rooms. Visitors will really enjoy holidaying in Sydney with a stay at this hotel. All measures of luxury and comfort are ensured at this establishment. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a games room and a TV lounge. There is a dining room and guests have Internet access at their disposal for an additional fee.
- The accommodation on offer includes dormitories, singles, doubles and twins. The rooms feature interiors decorated with linen material and all rooms are well furnished. All come with Internet access.
- Guests can enjoy the best side of Sydney with loads of free activities happening every night and day, both in and out of of the hostel. There are always fun times to be had and this establishment is always ready to party. Guests can kick back and relax after a hectic day of sightseeing and can be assured that they will be kept entertained. The hostel has facilities for pool/snooker.
- This hostel is centrally located for restaurants, bars and cafes, and also offers a fully equipped kitchen for all guests' use.
- Cash, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
- This hostel is located right in the heart of central Sydney at 417 Pitt Street. It lies only a 5-minute walk from Sydney Central train station! Guests coming from the station should exit onto the corner of Eddy Avenue and Pitt Street. Turn right onto Pitt Street, the hostel is 2 blocks down on the left-hand side of the road.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Play rooms
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Information desk
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See