Royal Parkview Hotel(3 stars)19/9 Sukhumvit soi 20 Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Royal Parkview Hotel
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is set in the heart of Bangkok, just a few minutes away from Sukhumvit road and the new Queen Sirikit Convention Centre. The important Silom, Sathorn and Rachadaphisek roads are also easy to reach. The hotel affords quick, direct access to the airport and all important city sites and is just 30 km away from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, and 20 km away from Bangkok Don Muang Airport.
- This air-conditioned city hotel, freshly renovated in 2006, is ideal both for business and leisure travellers, and offers 235 rooms in total. The lobby reception offers a 24-hour check-in/check-out service along with many other services including a hotel safe, currency exchange facility, cloakroom, lift access, a hairdresser, and laundry and room services (fees apply for the latter). Other features of the hotel include a bar and restaurant, conference facilities, and WLAN Internet access (fees apply). Young guests may enjoy the hotel’s kids’ club, and there is parking available for guests arriving by car.
- The hotel features superior, deluxe and corner rooms as well as presidential suites, which are all meticulously appointed with decor combining classic Thai and continental designs. They offer views of the nearby Benjasiri Park, Sculpture Garden, the QS Convention Park and the dazzling city skyline. All rooms are equipped with an IDD telephone, satellite TV, minibar, safe box, and much more. Deluxe rooms provide a comfortable desk and separate phone or fax line upon request. Other standard features include an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, double or king-sized beds, Internet access, tea and coffee making facilities, centrally regulated air conditioning and heating and a lounge.
- The hotel offers a swimming pool and a fully equipped gym (fees apply) with sauna and loungers (fees apply), and massage and health treatments.
- The Chinese restaurant serves authentic Cantonese cuisine in an imperial ambience; the Grill Room features a menu of the choicest imported beef and fresh seafood; and the Coffee Shop offers a selection of Asian and continental delicacies. At Club 20, guests can sip their favourite cocktail while enjoying light music.
- MasterCard and VISA cards are both accepted as methods of payment.
- The hotel has a 24-hour reception service.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See