Information about Hostal Casa Meyer
- Address::Gustavo Izquierdo No. 111 e/ Piro Guinart Y Simon Bolivar Trinidad. SS Cuba
- What the hotel offersSince the building was built at the beginning of the XIX century, it has not changed almost the design and the original structure. The house retains its colonial atmosphere. Casa Meyer Guesthouse has an inner patio with ornamental plants and surrounded by porches, where you can rest during the warm trinitarian afternoons. The guesthouse is located in the historical part of the city, near to all museums and squares. We can recommend you the best places and opportunities that Trinidad city offers
- Location111 Gustavo Izquierdo (Gloria) st between Simón Bolívar(Desengaño) and Piro Guinart (Boca) st.
- AccommodationFirst bedroom: Beds: 2 Queen type Cold/hot water 24h a day Conditioned rooms Bathroom:Private 110/220 V Second bedroom Beds: 1 Queen type and 1 Twin Cold/hot water 24h a day Conditioned rooms Bathroom:Private 110/220 V
- Food and DrinkIt's an optional service that include breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Guests choose their lunch hours. (Dining room photos below).
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See