Hotel review overview
Top class in kulinaria, service and ambience.
- Recommended hotel
- Skiing and winter sports
- January 2014
From the moment, where the client enters the hotel, it is truly royal treatment. The food is of excellent quality and with a lot of love and imagination displayed, the portions almost too rich. The ambience leaves nothing to be desired and the service in all areas not to toppen.
Luxury, quality and great service
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- September 2013
The room was on the first floor and regarding size, facilities and cleanliness really excellent. One feels from the beginning as at home. Only the beds were a little too soft for our taste. We had the package with breakfast and ate in the evening à la carte in the restaurant. The breakfast buffet was both the size, and from the quality of the offered food höchstklassig, but the offered breakfast coffee as' coffee ' is. From the extremely friendly restaurant specialist us however immediately offered, two large black (double espresso) to serve. The dinner in the restaurant was also ... very good. Small special wishes were also immediately accommodating and very friendly done. Only the fact, that i felt twenty times asked the keys to deliver, to get the car from the garage can get, in the garage take kan etc. A little enerviert, as i have found in this point dated and in an old sports car but caution leave. Who now believes we would easily contently to be placed and uncritically, can gladly also our rating to Marriott Courtyard Wien fair from august 2013 (3.2) reputation.
Active -short break
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- September 2012
We had a spacious standard room with beautiful decor and very clean. Large bathroom with double vanity. Balcony with a view of the Hahnenkamm and the famous' streif '. Rich breakfast buffet and good restaurant. Central location. Ideal starting point for walks and Bikeausflüge.
Information about Hotel Zur Tenne
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located near the Wilder Kaiser mountain chain, right in green Tyrol and in the heart of Kitzbühel..Its history dates back to the year 1543. From the unprepossessing Medieval Chizbuhel, which is first mentioned in documents from the year 1165, the area has over 800 years become the epitome of a natural paradise and a style of living. Public transport departs from stops just steps away from the hotel.
- The hotel features 42 accommodation units. A lift can be used to access the upper floors. Internet access (no extra charge) and wireless internet access (for a fee) are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options offered by the hotel include a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room and a bar. Parking facilities available to guests include a garage and a car park. Other services include a childcare service.
- A balcony or terrace is among the standard amenities in most rooms. A safe and a minibar also feature. The accommodation units offer a range of amenities, including a fridge. Convenient features include internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio and wireless internet access. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a bath, a hairdryer and bathrobes.
- The terrace is the perfect place to while away the time. Guests can recline in the luxurious hot tub (no extra charge) and be massaged by the hydro jets. Leisure options at the hotel include a gym, a sauna and a steam bath, or for a fee, massage treatments. A spa area with a solarium is available.
- The hotel offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, dinner and half board. Special meals, including vegetarian dishes, are available.
- All major credit cards, including American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersSituated in the pictorial old town of Kitzbühel, the Romantic Hotel Zur Tenne is a refuge of calm. Perfect to spend a wonderful Austria vacation at. What is most striking about this hotel is the experience of pure warmth and friendliness of Tyrolean hospitality. You will find plenty of warm wood and colourful fabrics, four poster beds and heavy armchairs in front of open fire places – all adding up to the legendary Austrian cosiness.
- LocationThe 4 Star Hotel Zur Tenne is located in Kitzbühel in the heart of the marvellous Tyrol region, not far from the spectacular Wilder Kaiser mountain range - no doubt one of the most fascinating places in the Alps of Austria.
- AccommodationIt`s like your very own holiday home. Escape the noise of the big city and enjoy quiet comfort at Hotel Zur Tenne with its individually designed rooms and suites in the typical Tyrolean style. Furnished with plenty of warm, pre-mium wood and colourful fabrics, our rooms offer a friendly atmosphere for an unforgettable stay. Relax by the crackling fire place or enjoy a massage in our small but nice spa area. The Hotel Zur Tenne is a refuge of calm, a private owned first class hotel for guests who expect a personalised, individual service.
- Food and DrinkTreat yourself to a special culinary experience. Enjoy regional specialties and international cuisine in our friendly restaurant with the Kaminstube, Jagastube and Wintergarten. In the Kaminstube an open fireplace radiates a pleasant warmth. Or climb the curving staircase and take a seat in our cosy winter garden. This is the ideal spot for enjoying a view of the hustle and bustle in Kitzbuehel. Deer antlers and wooden tables adorn the Jagastube, with lovingly hand-crafted Tyrolean carvings. Friendly and attentive service awaits you!
- LeisureThe Wellness Hotel Zur Tenne If you’ve come in search of rest and relaxation, then a visit to the spa area is a must. But also those who come to Kitzbühel for skiing, cross country or hiking will soon get used to finish their day off with a mind and soul relaxing massage or a hot bath in the sparkling Jacuzzi.
- Other facilities and servicesThe Ski Hotel Zur Tenne Kitzbühel has to offer downhill slopes, cross country trails and winter walks that amount to several hundreds of km. The cable car and walking trails are at walking distance from the hotel. The ski slopes are equally close by. The Convention Center Hotel Zur Tenne Four multi-purpose function rooms offer the ideal setting for inspirational business meetings or conventions at the Hotel zur Tenne, unforgettable celebrations, successful events and presentations. The Golf Hotel Zur Tenne Golfing in Kitzbühel is golfing with a difference. Between Kitzbüheler Horn and the lakeside at Schwarzsee, driving, chipping and putting against the breathtaking mountain backcloth of the Wilder Kaiser is a very special experience. There are four perfect golf courses offering a total of 54 holes in Kitzbühel itself and another nineteen courses in the immediate vicinity. The Golf Hotel Zur Tenne will offer special golfing packages during the summer season.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Special massages
- Steam room/ turkish bath
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See