Hotel review overview
Top class in kulinaria, service and ambience.
- Recommended hotel
- Skiing and winter sports
- January 2014
From the moment, where the client enters the hotel, it is truly royal treatment. The food is of excellent quality and with a lot of love and imagination displayed, the portions almost too rich. The ambience leaves nothing to be desired and the service in all areas not to toppen.
Information about Hotel Zur Tenne
The four-star Hotel Zur Tenne is located in Kitzbühel in the heart of the marvellous Tyrol region, not far from the spectacular Wilder Kaiser mountain range. What is most striking about this hotel is the experience of pure warmth and friendliness of Tyrolean hospitality.You will find plenty of warm wood and colourful fabrics, four poster beds and heavy armchairs in front of open fire places – all adding up to the legendary Austrian cosiness.If you’ve come in search of rest and relaxation, then a visit to the spa area is a must. But also those who come to Kitzbühel for skiing, cross country or hiking will soon get used to finish their day off with a mind and soul relaxing massage or a hot bath in the sparkling Jacuzzi.4 multi-purpose function rooms offer the ideal setting for inspirational business meetings or conventions at the Hotel Zur Tenne, unforgettable celebrations, successful events and presentations.There are 4 perfect golf courses offering a total of 54 holes in Kitzbühel itself and another 19 courses in the immediate vicinity. Reception hours: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersSituated in the pictorial old town of Kitzbühel, the Romantic Hotel Zur Tenne is a refuge of calm. Perfect to spend a wonderful Austria vacation at. What is most striking about this hotel is the experience of pure warmth and friendliness of Tyrolean hospitality. You will find plenty of warm wood and colourful fabrics, four poster beds and heavy armchairs in front of open fire places – all adding up to the legendary Austrian cosiness.
- LocationThe 4 Star Hotel Zur Tenne is located in Kitzbühel in the heart of the marvellous Tyrol region, not far from the spectacular Wilder Kaiser mountain range - no doubt one of the most fascinating places in the Alps of Austria.
- AccommodationIt`s like your very own holiday home. Escape the noise of the big city and enjoy quiet comfort at Hotel Zur Tenne with its individually designed rooms and suites in the typical Tyrolean style. Furnished with plenty of warm, pre-mium wood and colourful fabrics, our rooms offer a friendly atmosphere for an unforgettable stay. Relax by the crackling fire place or enjoy a massage in our small but nice spa area. The Hotel Zur Tenne is a refuge of calm, a private owned first class hotel for guests who expect a personalised, individual service.
- Food and DrinkTreat yourself to a special culinary experience. Enjoy regional specialties and international cuisine in our friendly restaurant with the Kaminstube, Jagastube and Wintergarten. In the Kaminstube an open fireplace radiates a pleasant warmth. Or climb the curving staircase and take a seat in our cosy winter garden. This is the ideal spot for enjoying a view of the hustle and bustle in Kitzbuehel. Deer antlers and wooden tables adorn the Jagastube, with lovingly hand-crafted Tyrolean carvings. Friendly and attentive service awaits you!
- LeisureThe Wellness Hotel Zur Tenne If you’ve come in search of rest and relaxation, then a visit to the spa area is a must. But also those who come to Kitzbühel for skiing, cross country or hiking will soon get used to finish their day off with a mind and soul relaxing massage or a hot bath in the sparkling Jacuzzi.
- Other facilities and servicesThe Ski Hotel Zur Tenne Kitzbühel has to offer downhill slopes, cross country trails and winter walks that amount to several hundreds of km. The cable car and walking trails are at walking distance from the hotel. The ski slopes are equally close by. The Convention Center Hotel Zur Tenne Four multi-purpose function rooms offer the ideal setting for inspirational business meetings or conventions at the Hotel zur Tenne, unforgettable celebrations, successful events and presentations. The Golf Hotel Zur Tenne Golfing in Kitzbühel is golfing with a difference. Between Kitzbüheler Horn and the lakeside at Schwarzsee, driving, chipping and putting against the breathtaking mountain backcloth of the Wilder Kaiser is a very special experience. There are four perfect golf courses offering a total of 54 holes in Kitzbühel itself and another nineteen courses in the immediate vicinity. The Golf Hotel Zur Tenne will offer special golfing packages during the summer season.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Rooms with disabled access
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hair dryer
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Gluten free
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
- Number of saunas: 1
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See