Hotel review overview
What a welcoming place! We felt totally cared for.
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- June 2013
They made us feel like part of the family, always anticipating our needs. They called taxis at a moment's notice, washed a piece of clothing we needed at no charge, served us a lovely, varied breakfast,and always remembered our preferences. They really interacted with us. The hotel is very clean,well run, and convenient to many important sites. I can't wait to go back.
Information about Hotel Colomba
- Address::Via Cavour 21 50129 Florence
- What the hotel offersHotel Colomba in Florence has the best of modern comforts and traditional Tuscan hospitality all in the heart of the historical city centre; your stay will be an unforgettable one. Hotel Colomba is situated in the centre of Florence in an elegant Tuscan building that dates back to the seventeen-hundreds. The location of the hotel is perfect for visiting all of the major attractions and artistic highlights that this city has to offer such as Piazza del Duomo, the Uffizi Gallery, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio. The convenient location also allows for easy access for travellers arriving by car or train.
- Locationmmersed in the heart of the historical city centre, Hotel Colomba is situated in an optimal location. Guests are conveniently able to visit the most prestigious monuments the city has to offer all on foot. The hotel, an elegant Tuscan building that dates back to the seventeen-hundreds, is only steps away from renowned churches, squares and historical works of art. Hotel Colomba can be easily reached by both public and private transportation. In only 5 minutes walking distance, you can access the Central Train Station Santa Maria Novella. In addition, we can offer the benefits of a close-by parking garage at convenient rates for those arriving to the hotel by car.
- AccommodationEach of the 14 rooms at Hotel Coloma is noted for the spacious interiors and relaxing atmosphere. Fresh surroundings and new furnishings allow for all of the modern comforts in a Typical Tuscan environment. All of the bedrooms are equipped with sound-proof glass so that your relaxation and tranquility is not disturbed by the city life just outside your door. Hotel Colomba offers 7 rooms with views overlooking the breathtaking city, as well as many other rooms that gaze upon the internal courtyard. If required, there are 2 rooms with facilities specialized for the disabled.
- Food and DrinkThe kitchen of the hotel Colomba is delicious, and every day typical dishes are offered in addition to those international.
- Other facilities and servicesServices Hotel Colomba is walking distance from the Central Train Station, the Duomo and the picturesque San Lorenzo Market. The following is a brief summary of the main services offered by our hotel: Completely renovated atmosphere Check in 12noon - Check out 11.00 am Parking Garage in collaboration with our hotel from 18 to 30 € per day All major national and international credit cards are accepted Breakfast room Breakfast buffet with vast selection Breakfast Hours: 8am- 10am Room service breakfast available upon request Reading Room Free Internet Access Bar Lounge open 24hours a day
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Air conditioning
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See