Mövenpick Hotel Nürnberg-Airport(4 stars)Flughafenstrasse 100 90411 Nürnberg View on map
At a glance
- The hotel is very clean (4) "The hotel is very clean" found in 4 reviews
- " As our flight in the morning at 6:00 o'clock went off ( check in 04:00 A. M.) it is the best possibility relaxed in the early morning begin flying. The hotel is very clean and the service is exemplary. With a one day long night were 15 days parking in the garage ... "June 2012
- " We used the hotel to between overnight stay before the flight and were very satisfied . Breakfast possibilities are in the airport opposite sufficiently available, for example ... "May 2012
- " ... were consumed. In the lobby there are 2 internet stations with printer (1 hour is free of charge ). Wi-Fi in the house apart from that subject to a charge and expensive. For the night is true the value for money and the prices beach chairs in the normal framework. With Early start Early Bird breakfast from ... "May 2012
- " A great hotel before the holiday flight to stay there again. Great breakfast and very nice employee. The ... "July 2012
- Great location (1) "Great location" found in 1 review
- " 50 meters on foot of the terminal building and the underground station, great location . The staff are attentive, friendly and helpful. The rooms are quiet and air-conditioned, in ... "May 2012
- The staff are attentive (1) "The staff are attentive" found in 1 review
- " 50 meters on foot of the terminal building and the underground station, great location. The staff are attentive , friendly and helpful. The rooms are quiet and air-conditioned, in size in the standard. The ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (4) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 4 reviews
- " As our flight in the morning at 6:00 o'clock went off ( check in 04:00 A. M.) it is the best possibility relaxed in the early morning begin flying. The hotel is very clean and the service is exemplary. With a one day long night were 15 days parking in the garage ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " We used the hotel to between overnight stay before the flight and were very satisfied. Breakfast possibilities are in the airport opposite sufficiently available, for example ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " ... were consumed. In the lobby there are 2 internet stations with printer (1 hour is free of charge ). Wi-Fi in the house apart from that subject to a charge and expensive. For the night is true the value for money and the prices beach chairs in the normal framework. With Early start Early Bird breakfast from ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " A great hotel before the holiday flight to stay there again. Great breakfast and very nice employee. The ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Hotel in general (4)
- Service in general (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " 50 meters on foot of the terminal building and the underground station, great location. The staff are attentive, friendly and helpful. The rooms are quiet and air-conditioned, in size in the standard. The ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Service in general (1)
Modern hotel with a few weaknesses.
- January 2014
The hotel is conveniently located right at the airport. But the windows are badly against noise insulated. The departing planes are with the windows closed as well as the passing cars on a highway in 300 metres. The room is not very spacious. The right bed is only about 30-40 centimeter from the wall. Wi-fi in the lobby is free of charge, in the room with 3 Euro for 1 hour very expensive and not any more modern. A large problem is, that the food in the Mövenpick-restaurant at the airport to go must. Otherwise pleasant stay in a modern ... hotel.
Good price-performance ratio.
- December 2013
Right next to the airport Nuremberg, but very quiet. The underground is right in front of the hotel, very good connections to the city centre. The hotel offers a lot of packages, which is a very good value for money,. The breakfast buffet was very rich and i would say almost unique.
Good 3 stars hotels - no 4 stars
- June 2013
This hotel is on business trips and after my experience three instead of 4 stars. This is justified with the furniture (tools). The reception and bar is very small kept. The service at the bar, restaurant, as well as front desk was excellent. Very negative i noticed that the costs for wireless with 17.00 euro incredibly high (in many 2 stars hotels this is even free) and the price for the breakfast with 23.00 euro is too high. ( just as Mövenpick with iher donation to the fdp the reduced vat rate for breakfast for all dt hotel ... has ) the room was clean. Downside, the toilet is so small that a bit heavier people of this, it is difficult to use. The direct location on the airport terminal the hotel makes interesting if you already in the morning very early to fly.
Park, sleep and flight
- June 2013
The hotel we have for park, sleep and flight use. There the location is to the airport of course the best. The whole hotel makes a good impression and is probably not so long newly renovated. We had a 3 bed room, but we only one night were there, it was adequate. There are soundproof windows, the you would need because of the airport not, because is from 10:30 p. m. anyway nothing more the matter. The price was also ok, but could have been including breakfast can.
Spa and business
- May 2013
Middle class hotel with spa break coupled with a little business and cosiness with good transport connection. Interesting mix. Turkish steam bath was great, the fitnessstation could rather difficult to operate and a bit worn. Unfortunately only expensive food and hardly any choice. Vegetarian and vegan is rather nothing. Had a allergic rooms-nice, dark parquet flooring and top clean!
Information about Mövenpick Hotel Nürnberg-Airport
Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport the gate to the Franconian metropolis of Nuernberg. Due to its location at the Nuremberg Airport the Hotel is the ideal starting point for business journeys, trade fair visits or private occasions. The terminals and the underground station, with which the historic old town is reachable within just some minutes of ride, are just 50 meters away. Lean back and feel at ease at the Mövenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport with its new design. Either our modern rooms, or the conference facilities and the Bar-Lounge present themselves in a brand new, exciting and fresh ambience. Our house is offering 150 modern and partly new refurbished rooms. All of them are equipped with soundproof windows, air condition, Full-HD TV with SKY Movies, telephone with voicemail, mini bar, hair dryer, ISDN as well as public WIFI access. Supplementary comfort, such as free of charge WIFI and mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities is offered with our Business rooms. After an exhausting day, our fitness centre with its gym, sauna, steam bath and infrared cabin provides you with genuine relaxation. We would be pleased to arrange a cosmetic treatment or a massage at our “Wellness- and Beauty Lounge” for you. For those of you who want to cosily while away the evening, our Bar-Lounge is offering besides SKY Sports also a wide selection of drinks and snacks. The next morning our rich choice at the breakfast buffet will provide you with the perfect start to your day. Due to our sustainability and environmental protection program the entire hotel has been modified into an non-smoking hotel. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Flughafenstrasse 100 90411 Nürnberg
Phone: +49 911 35010
- LocationOur Mövenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport is located directly at the airport and is only 50 meters away from the terminals and the subway station. The city center can be reached in 12 minutes by the underground and the exhibition center in 25 minutes.
- AccommodationOur 150 comfortable rooms will meet all your needs, whether for business or pleasure. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, TV with SKY HD movies, telephone/ voicemail, hairdryer, large work desk and a minibar. In addition we provide in each room an ISDN connection, Public Wireless LAN and coffee and tea facilities.
- Food and DrinkOur famous and comprehensive breakfast buffet offers you the perfect start to the day. For early birds we also offer an early bird breakfast. Enjoy your evening at our hotel bar. Here we offer you a wide choice of drinks and small snacks.
- LeisureWe offer our guests a fitness and wellness area free of charge. We also recommend a bicycle tour to get some fresh air. This service is also free of charge for you. In a few minutes by subway you can reach the historical city center of Nuremberg with many cultural and shopping opportunities.
- Other facilities and servicesThe hotel offers 4 meeting rooms which are equipped with natural daylight and air conditioning. 7 other conference rooms are on the first floor at the airport building. Our own underground car park has 65 spaces with direct access to the reception.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Number of conference and banquet facilities: < 20
- Business centre
- Business Centre Use: charged
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Inside access
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Connecting rooms
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 100
- Vegetarian dishes
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Number of cafes for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle hire
- Beauty treatments
- Finnish sauna
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Airport transfer
- Cash payment
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See