We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel San Felice
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is situated at the heart of the island, just a few minutes from the famous Piazzetta. Various restaurants, bars, pubs, nightspots and shopping venues are just around 100 m away from the hotel, which is about 2 minutes’ walk from links to the local public transport network, 2.2 km from Capri and just a few minutes from Certosa di San Giacomo.
- Renovated in 2010, this 36-room hotel features an elegant architectural style and is surrounded by a luscious flower garden. The interior, with floors of maiolica, offers a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere. An Internet point is available at the hotel. In addition to a lobby area with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe and lift access to the upper floors, further facilities available to guests at this air-conditioned beach hotel include a café, bar, TV lounge, breakfast room and room and laundry services.
- All rooms are en suite and include air conditioning, a satellite TV, telephone, minibar and a safety deposit box. They do no feature sea views. In addition to a private bathroom with a shower, bathtub and hairdryer, further standard features of accommodation units include a double or king-size bed and individually regulated heating.
- The various facilities which the hotel offers its guests include a superb outdoor swimming pool with children’s section, poolside snack bar and a large sun terrace, as well as a hot tub surrounded by a luscious garden with plants, lemon trees and bright flowers.
- If guests want a tasty snack by the pool, the Snack Bar offers sandwiches, toasted sandwiches, mixed salads and a range of hors d'oeuvres, as well as a dish of the day (on request only) expertly prepared by the owner, which is always a firm favourite with the hotel's established clientele and anyone who appreciates fine cuisine.
- This hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA payments.
- The swimming pool is open from May 28th to October 15th. Opening hours are from 9 am to 6 pm. To ensure guests’ quiet time, children (up to 14 years) may only access the pool from 9 am to 1.30 pm.
- From the port of Capri, upon disembarking on Capri, at the port of Marina Grande, guests can reach the hotel by taking the characteristic, quick funicular which leaves every 10 minutes for the famous Piazzetta in the centre of Capri. The journey takes just 3 minutes. As an alternative, and especially if there is a long queue at the funicular ticket office, visitors can opt for a comfortable ride in a classic Capri taxi which will drop guests off just a few metres from the Piazzetta.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Welcome cocktail
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See