We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hostel Royal
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis guesthouse is located in a quiet street in the urban area of San Antonia, near the famous West End area and its lively atmosphere, restaurants, and bars. The beach offers a wide range of activities, and guests may also take the ferry to the beautiful beaches of Cala Conta and Cala Bassa. There is a regular bus service, which stops in front of the hostel.
- The hostel comprises a total of 33 accommodation units. Guests of the hostel are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services and facilities at the hotel include a safe, currency exchange facilities, a bar, medical assistance and a laundry. A bicycle hire service (for a fee) gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. A balcony or terrace can be found in most rooms. The accommodation units each feature a double bed. All rooms offer a fridge, a telephone, a TV and a safe. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a spa bath and a hairdryer.
- Sun loungers and parasols are also available. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. Leisure options at the hostel include windsurfing, pedal boat hire and sailing, or for a fee, massage treatments.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hostel: American Express, VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Air conditioning
- Hotel bar
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See