Hotel Amanusa(6 stars)The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, Nusa Dua 33 80363 Nusa Dua View on map
At a glance
- Great beach (1) "Great beach" found in 1 review
- " ... is not directly at the hotel. But there are constant cars available, caring for free of charge. At any time. To the beach there is only one thing to say: privately. Incredibly great. White sand, great beach chairs, so-called Balen, the more one king bed are, and so on.. opportunities for excursions ... "February 2012
- A child-friendly hotel (1) "A child-friendly hotel" found in 1 review
- " ... gladly possible. There is simply nothing that wasn't there or a problem represents. The staff honestly friendly and pride on it in this hotel to work. although there was no hotel for children or a child-friendly hotel is, we found in the room next to a clean, a cute baby cots kettle and bottles of sterilization ... "February 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Child friendliness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... gladly possible. There is simply nothing that wasn't there or a problem represents. The staff honestly friendly and pride on it in this hotel to work. although there was no hotel for children or a child-friendly hotel is, we found in the room next to a clean, a cute baby cots kettle and bottles of sterilization ... " read hotel reviewFebruary 2012
- Child friendliness (1)
- Beach (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... is not directly at the hotel. But there are constant cars available, caring for free of charge. At any time. To the beach there is only one thing to say: privately. Incredibly great. White sand, great beach chairs, so-called Balen, the more one king bed are, and so on.. opportunities for excursions ... " read hotel reviewFebruary 2012
- Beach (1)
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- January 2012
Although the hotel almost 20 years old, it is one most maintained luxury hotels, I have ever seen. Everything was great: the lobby, the pool area, the restaurants (2 piece), the villas, the garden, the beach. Someone looking for total privacy and the touristic high lively Bali-here is correct one and coupled with a special flair. not alone just 35 villas, but also around the hotel you the feeling a special guest. Well, it cost and is inclusive except breakfast, water and fruit by the pool nothing, but luxury what its price. The leisure activity options in this hotel apart ... from a lady Di David Copperfield Ulrich.
Information about Hotel Amanusa
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located just a 5-minute walk from the white sandy beach of Nusa Dua. Guests will find the centre of Nusa Dua 500 m away, as well as the shops of the Bali Gallery. The Uluwatu Temple is 7 km, Denpasar is 15 km and Ngurah Rai International Airport is about 25 minutes’ drive.
- This beach spa property features 35 all thatch-roofed buildings, a garden and a terrace. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility and a hairdressing salon. Younger guests can let off steam in the children’s playground and there is a café, a bar and a restaurant. Business travellers will appreciate the conference facilities and WLAN Internet access (charges apply) and guests may also take advantage of the room and laundry services (the latter for an additional fee). There is parking available for those arriving by car.
- The accommodation units all offer wooden 4-poster beds with white drapes and the necessary attention to detail to allow guests a peaceful night’s sleep. The rooms feature either a large combined bedroom and living room or a ground floor living room with a separate queen-size bedroom on a mezzanine level. All come with a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub and a hairdryer and offer a king-size bed. They are equipped with a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a hifi system, Internet access, a safe and a minibar. Furthermore, individually regulated air conditioning and either a balcony or a terrace are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- The outdoor complex features 9 swimming pools with sun terrace and for an additional fee guests may also relax in the gym or with a massage or spa treatment. The property arranges canoeing, mountain biking and golf for guests (an additional charge applies). It is also possible to play tennis and golf enthusiasts will find the nearest course just 200 m away (Bali Golf). The property organises an entertainment programme for adults, which guests can enjoy for an additional fee. Guests will also find sun loungers available for use on the sandy beach.
- The restaurant serves breakfast, an à la carte lunch and dinner from a set menu.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Fire alarm
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See