At a glance
- A really good hotel (1) "A really good hotel" found in 1 review
- " A really good hotel "September 2012
- Great service (1) "Great service" found in 1 review
- " The rooms, especially the bathroom, are a bit shabby. But it is by the great service and the cleanliness in any case made up for it. The hotel scores from the good location. "September 2012
Hotel review overview
The most helpful positive review
We were only there for's weekend at the weitzer. We had no breakfast booked and not for dinner, so I can't claim is to be made to the service. We have 'tested' however the bar-excellent service from an older waiter! Great and great deal! The rooms were for our 'girls-vacation' perfect! The cheapest category (is still not updated, as the other rooms) there are therefor with two queen-size beds! And the room was huge and 54.50/persons/night is a city hotel … read hotel review
Information about Hotel Das Weitzer
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationEnjoy an unforgettable holiday in the beautiful Austrian city of Graz, the provincial capital of Styria. The hotel lies centrally on the banks of the River Mur, about five minutes walk from Graz' central square with its shopping area, the house of modern art and Graz congress hall. The nearest public transport stop is located only 200 m from the hotel.
- The establishment comprises a total of 202 accommodation units. Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services such as a cloakroom, a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room, a café and a bar. Shopping facilities are available. Guests arriving by car can park their vehicles in the garage or car park. Additional services include a babysitting service, room service and a laundry. Active guests can make use of the bicycle hire service to explore the surrounding area. In addition, a conference room and a business centre are also available.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. A balcony completes the range of amenities available in most rooms. The accommodation units each feature a double bed. Cots are available for children. A safe and a minibar also feature. A fridge is included as standard. Convenient features include internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio and wireless internet access. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a bath and a hairdryer.
- The terrace is the perfect place to while away the time. Leisure options in the establishment also include cycling/mountain biking, a gym, a spa, a sauna and a steam bath. A spa area with a solarium is available.
- The establishment offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, half board and full board.
- The following credit cards are accepted in the establishment: American Express, VISA, Diners Club, JCB and MasterCard.
- What the hotel offersIf you like cool locations, then the Weitzer is the right hotel for your. It is a new modern hotel with exceptional facilities. Some of the classy rooms come with a balcony and an amazing view of the Schlossberg, the famous hill in Graz topped with a castle. It is very central – a 5 minutes walk to the main square. It is the ideal location for events and festivities. The Styrian food is excellent, and the bay-coloured Merceds SL you can rent reminds of chocolate.
- LocationCentral location in the city: Das Weitzer enjoys an ideal location in the heart of the city, just a few minutes’ walk away from the Old Town and many other fascinating sights. The Grazer Congress conference centre, the Kunsthaus, the casino and the Stefaniensaal concert hall are right on your doorstep. From the hotel it’s only a 7-minute walk to the Schlossberg with Graz’s emblematic clock tower.
- AccommodationThe 202 rooms are equipped in a four star standard, they combine tradition and innovation and have free WiFi or Highspeed Internet. Some of the classy rooms come with a balcony and an amazing view of the Schlossberg. Moreover, there is a small relaxing area, free for hotel guests with sauna, steam bath and a roof terrace.
- Food and DrinkDas Engelreich - breakfast and more Der Steirer - original Styrian cuisine and tapas Kaffee Weitzer - Old-Viennese coffee shop Lounge-Bar - It’s not just chic; it’s also got style!
- Other facilities and servicesMercedes SL for rent Bicycle hire Underground car park with 220 parking spaces Concierge and office services, laundry service Free-of-charge WLAN in all public areas, free Internet access in all rooms
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Capacity of conference and banquet facilities: < 300
- Business centre
- Business Centre Use: free
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Inside access
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Connecting rooms
- Pets allowed
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Number of cafes for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Number of stars/domestic category: 4 Stars
- Babysitting/Child services
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Early check in
- Business travellers
- Late check out
- Cash payment
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See