Hotel Mahindra(4 stars)Survey 176/1, 403 721 Varca Village View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Mahindra
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located about 11 km from Margao and some 30 km from the airport. It lies 103 km from Karwar, 184 km from Hibli, 371 km from Mangalore, 458 km from Pune, 594 km from Mumbai, 598 km from Bangalore, 664 km from Shirdi, 696 km from Mysore, 698 km from Hyderabad, and 833 km from Kochi.
- Constructed in characteristic Goan style, this family-friendly and air-conditioned hotel is a haven for lovers of luxury with its exquisite décor, luxurious comfort, and breathtaking views. On offer are a total of 197 room and suites as well as a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, a bar, a restaurant, and a public Internet connection (charges apply). Room and laundry services are also available as well as parking for those arriving by car.
- The air-conditioned rooms all come with an en suite bathroom and a balcony, which is the perfect place to sip a drink, relax, enjoy a Goan siesta, and spend the day in peace and tranquillity. Further fittings provided as standard include a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a minibar, and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Guests may play water games, teach their children to swim, lounge on the deckchairs, or just hang out at either of the two swimming pools, one of which has three levels. Further leisure facilities include a Jacuzzi, a sauna, and massage services. Sports enthusiasts may also enjoy a work-out in the gym or try banana boating, water skiing, windsurfing, sailing, cycling/ mountain biking, table tennis, and volleyball. An entertainment programme for young and old is offered as added amusement.
- Goa is the land of taste bud worshippers, a gourmet's delight. Guests may experience the best mix of exotic Indian, Chinese, continental and traditional Goan cuisine at Dune shack, which is located on the beach and open from October to April.
- The capital of Panaji offers good connections to the resort. To reach the hotel, take the NH 17 in the direction Madgon and turn into Kharebund Road after crossing the flyover.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Play rooms
- Writing bureau
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See