We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Duomo Hotel
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is situated at the heart of the historical quarter of Rimini. The surrounding area is full of shops, nightclubs, cafés, vibrant bars and fabulous restaurants. A train station and a bus stop are just 400 metres away. It is particularly easy to reach and the central location enables guests to be able to leave their car in the garage during their stay. The beach is located roughly 1 km from the hotel.
- Opened in 2006, the hotel was designed by Ron Arad, one of the main figures of the Rimini dance scene, and what guests see is the result of teamwork. Each person, using their own expressive and creative abilities as well as their own unique identity, has had the chance to freely give their own input, concentrating on the idea of working on contrasts, on light and shadow, and on transparency. Ron came up with a fascinating visual provocation, playing with spatial perception and gives a new look to the original facade by covering it with a new skin to create continuity between the city and the inside of the hotel. He designed an entrance that directs the perspective onto the reception, making it the focal point of the hotel. One piece that looks like it comes from a faraway planet, large and glowing, it is partly suspended in mid-air and partly resting on the top of a column, of which the interior is a warm, passionate colour. The hotel has a total of 43 rooms spread over 4 floors of which 9 are suites and 3 are studios. There is a lobby with a hotel safe, a currency exchange desk, a cloakroom, a lift, Internet access and a WLAN access point. A bar, a dining room, a bicycle cellar and rental, for getting to the beach and the shops, are also included as standard. Room and laundry services are also available (fees apply). Use of a car park and garage is also available.
- The rooms feature soft round lines, which communicate with the outside. It is a play with day and night in a movement of light and shadow. The quality of the service is outstanding and is part of the magic of the surroundings. The rooms and studios have an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, radio, Internet access and a hire safe. A lounge area, a balcony or terrace, a double bed as well as individually regulated air conditioning and heating are also included as standard.
- Use of the health spa is available with massage treatments (fees apply). In the evenings, the hotel is a focal point for people looking for fun and good music. Those who want to become part of Rimini's exclusive nightlife are able to join it here. The hotel offers the best of the dance music scene with some of the world's most famous DJs spinning in the Nomi Club & Bar. Guests are able to enjoy windsurfing from the beach as well as beach volleyball (available for an additional fee). The nearest golf course lies 10 km from the hotel (fees apply).
- During the day the hotel is somewhere to relax or, with its business centre, the perfect place to hold a meeting, as it includes rooms for meetings, seminars and presentations. The exclusive Nomi Club & Bar provides light meals, an excellent Italian wine menu, pre-dinner drinks and a large selection of cocktails. Bed & breakfast may also be booked by guests.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted in the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersOpened in May 2006, duoMo hotel is the inaugural hotel project from the internationally renowned architect and designer, Ron Arad. This much anticipated launch sees the use of alternative Materials, bright colours and unusual shapes to produce a hotel that reverses design expectations to create an overall experience that is both futuristic and exciting.
- LocationduoMo hotel & noMi club is located in the historical centre of Rimini, surrounded by monuments, museums, boutiques, shops & restaurants. The city is famous for the birthplace of Fellini and for its many important congresses and exhibitions. duoMo hotel is the ideal place for business tourism with its position walking distance from the railway station, 5 km from Rimini Fiera and from the new Congress Centre. Just 1 km from the beaches is also a very pleasent destination for all the tourist who want to enjoy the Riviera Life in a different way.
- Accommodationthe worldfamous designer Ron Arad is the creator of this hotel unique in the world. 43 modern and comfortable rooms, 23 urban, 11 loop & 9 dreaMing suite.
- Food and DrinkNoMi club is the beating heart of the hotel. Open all day, it quickly became a landmark, both for individual clients and to host events of various kinds. Located on the ground floor of the hotel, the street wall is made entirely of retractable glass, allowing revellers to spill outside on balmy nights.
- Other facilities and servicesAt only 300 Mt from the hotel you can find spazio duoMo, 330 sqm of technology and design for exclusive and sensorial Meetings.
- Total number of rooms: < 50
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Number of lifts: 1
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Minibar: alcoholic
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Number of cafes for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast buffet
- Catering service
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See