# 1 of 1 hotel in Bassa
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Tenuta di Colle Alberti
Hotel description *
- LocationThis establishment is located in the middle of the Tuscan hills, at the heart of a big agricultural estate in the Florence area. Guests will find the centre of Bassa nearby, where there are restaurants, bars and links to public transport. Empoli, with its nightspots, railway station, tourist centre and shops, is about 10 km away. Most of the tourist destinations in Tuscany can be reached in under 30 minutes by car, for example Lucca (about 30 km), Florence (around 35 km), Pisa (some 40 km) and Viareggio and its beaches (about 67 km). Volterra is approximately 70 km, Siena is around 100 km and it is just some 42 km to Florence Airport and 51 km to Pisa Airport.
- Renovated in 2010, this historical country house hotel lies at the heart of an agricultural estate, among the vineyards and the cereal crops, and comprises a total of 4 apartments over 2 floors. All apartments are located in the same building, and it is possible to rent the house as a whole, for larger groups. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby, a children's playground, room and laundry services (the latter for an additional fee) and parking.
- Each apartment offers 80 m² and has been renovated to provide comfort and a sense of freshness and authenticity. The smallest apartment sleeps 4 people and the largest can host 6 guests. All units come with a private bathroom with a shower and offer king-size or double beds. They are equipped with a satellite/cable TV and have a kitchen with a fridge, a cooker and tea and coffee making facilities. Furthermore, a washing machine and individually regulated heating units are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- The house is surrounded by a garden and a large panoramic porch annexed to the house offers guests a further area for relaxing, enjoying the magnificent sunset, barbecuing and dining. There are sun loungers and parasols on the sun terrace. The beautiful outdoor swimming pool faces the valley where cereal crops sway in the fields, and it enjoys wonderful views of the surrounding area. Moreover, private visits to the ancient wine cellars of the farm can be easily arranged. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy their favourite sport at the nearby course in Montaione (about 30 km away).
- Staff at this property do not prepare lunch, however, each apartment has a modern kitchen equipped with all the necessary utensils with which to cook. Guests can also dine outside in the garden.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
- Check-in is between 4 pm and 7 pm (any other time must be arranged with the local staff) and guests are required to check-out no later than 9 am on the day of their departure.
- Guests arriving by car on the A1 or the A12 motorway should take the FI-PI-LI local motorway (S.G.C. FI-PI-LI) and exit at Empoli Ovest. Follow the signs for Fucecchio until reaching Bassa, right after the Arno River. At the church, turn right and follow the sign for the property along an unpaved road.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata