Hintlesham Hall Hotel(4 stars)Hintlesham, George Street IP8 3NS Ipswich View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hintlesham Hall Hotel
Hotel description *
- LocationThis historical country house hotel is set in 60 hectares of mature parkland with a golf course. It is located in Hintlesham, only 8 km from Ipswich city centre, close to A 12 and A 14 junctions. Restaurants and shopping facilities can be found around 7 km away in Ipswich, while the nearest pub is just 5 minutes' walk from the property.
- This charming hotel offers a 21st-century haven of comfort and friendly professionalism within a grade 1 listed Elizabethan manor house. The 16th-century building is distinguished by its Georgian additions, most notably the famous facade, and by earlier Stuart interior embellishments. The property is in uniquely charming and peaceful surroundings with plenty of fresh air, light, room to relax and a warm welcome. It was last renovated in 2010, and offers 33 rooms in total. Facilities include a lobby with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities and a cloakroom. The hotel also includes a restaurant and conference facilities. Internet access is also available, and the hotel offers room service, a laundry service (for a fee) and a car park.
- The hotel rooms enjoy a quiet location in the main building or the Coach House Annex. They are designed in a traditional style with some modern additions such as a minibar, hairdryer, flat-screen TV, radio and free wireless Internet access. The rooms have an en suite bathroom with a shower and bath. A double bed, direct dial telephone and central heating also feature as standard.
- The hotel has an outdoor heated swimming pool, open in the summer months only, as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers and a gym. Spa and massage treatments are available for a fee - details available on website. There is a golf course located next to hotel (fees apply).
- A full English breakfast is included in the room rate. Lunch and dinner are available at a charge.
- Credit cards accepted include American Express, MasterCard and VISA, and some debit cards.
- The hotel is located 6 km west of Ipswich on the A 1071 to Hadleigh. From London, take the A 12 to Ipswich.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Shoe shine service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See