Hotel Fischer(3 stars)Weißenburger Str. 32 63739 Aschaffenburg View on map
At a glance
- There is nothing to complain about (2) "There is nothing to complain about" found in 2 reviews
- " ... recognizes the specific upgrades for example LCD TV. The bathroom was relatively tight. The breakfast you in the café, the cooling Dine in a collection of older Cooling units offered. Although there is nothing to complain about was, we didn't really felt at ease in this for us somewhat whimsical ambience. "September 2012
- " Pleasant stay "June 2012
- Good breakfast (1) "Good breakfast" found in 1 review
- " Direct city location, nice and very helpful people, at good breakfast make the stay to a round thing. The room was standard and a bit complicated. Parking in the ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " ... recognizes the specific upgrades for example LCD TV. The bathroom was relatively tight. The breakfast you in the café, the cooling Dine in a collection of older Cooling units offered. Although there is nothing to complain about was, we didn't really felt at ease in this for us somewhat whimsical ambience. " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " Pleasant stay " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
Familiar, friendly and...
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
Come and feel yourself well. Not without reason as i preferred at this hotel. Many of the rooms were recently updated. These are contemporary and the price was adequate. The bed is comfortable. The size of the screen tv appropriate. Programme are fully programmed. A program listing would not be bad. Absolutely the show is the breakfast. Rich and very good quality of all the article. The rolls are outstanding and right out of the oven. Where do you still get that? It is centrally located in the city. Station, cinema, venues as well and local are in the immediate ... vicinity. All employees were very attentive and friendly. I recommend this hotel with full conviction.
Felt very good - will be back
- January 2013
If you the building enter you can tell, that it is a family-run hotel it is. Very friendly and competent staff, there is nothing left to be desired there. As soon as at the breakfast buffet something, it immediately filled up again. During my stay in the hotel fishermen i have felt myself very well and can therefore the building absolutely recommend and will my next trip in the hotel again fishermen stay.
Gladly again, very beautiful hotel
- November 2012
The hotel is centrally located in the city of Aschaffenburg no 5 minutes to the johannisburg castle and into town. The hotel is a family-run business with a very nice pastry shop in the house. For coffee and kuchenliebhaber a dream.
Gigantic breakfast buffet!
- July 2012
The hotel makes from the outside unfortunately no good impression. The appearance deceives! The room was modern, spacious, clean and the shower is without Wasserdurchflussbegrenzer. Really great is however the breakfast buffet, which many Aschaffenburgern the brunch was visited.
Have already gotten very old, but central
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- July 2012
Is a somewhat outdated hotel. Very centrally located and friendly staff. Our room was huge. The bathroom already very old but large and with a bath. The breakfast buffet unfortunately wasn't like that plentiful and the furniture already very old and had no ambience/atmosphere. A few dead i have mosquitoes also discovered. It was okay... But for a another stay in Aschaffenburg i would pick another hotel.
Information about Hotel Fischer
Our Hotel Fischer is located in the centre of Aschaffenburg in the outskirts of the nature park Spessart. It is set very centrally, only 300 m away from the railway station and the centre with its castle and town hall. The A 3 motorway is only 3 km away. The cycling path along the Main river is about 300 m from the hotel. Our 25 cosy rooms provide all the comforts you would expect of a three-star hotel and come with bathroom with shower or bathtub, toilet, hair-dryer, make-up mirror, mini-bar, satellite TV (with international channels), mirror, safe, telephone and air-conditioning. Treat yourself to our ample breakfast buffet in American style every morning. We serve freshly baked bread rolls, different kinds of breads, various cold cuts with scrambled eggs and different cereals with fresh fruit according to the season. Our café with the atmosphere of a Viennese coffee house can seat up to 250 people and offers a wide range of cakes, gateaux and warm dishes. The hotel also has its private confectionery. Set at the foot of the Spessart mountain, Aschaffenburg is rich in places of interest. Make a beautiful walk along the Main river or visit the Schönbusch park with its castle and temples at the lake. W- lan Business hours of reception: Every day: from 07:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Catering service
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See