At a glance
- With a great view (1) "With a great view" found in 1 review
- " ... there was rather cold in the room, so defenitely there were no need in aircondition. Even by day due to dark and narrow courtyard there was cold. Breakfast was simple but served in a roof cafe with a great view over Vallarta. There was a small pool in the roof and a smaller one on the ground floor behind ... "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... there was rather cold in the room, so defenitely there were no need in aircondition. Even by day due to dark and narrow courtyard there was cold. Breakfast was simple but served in a roof cafe with a great view over Vallarta. There was a small pool in the roof and a smaller one on the ground floor behind ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Surroundings (1)
Exellent location near beach.
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- February 2012
Hotel Eloisa has a really good location, close to Ollas Altas beach in the southen part of Puerto Vallarta center. The room we stayed was rather dim and simply furnished. Window was open onto the inner courtyard, also dark and narrow. I am not sure if other rooms have a street view, but, seems, most of them on all five floors do not. In the night there was rather cold in the room, so defenitely there were no need in aircondition. Even by day due to dark and narrow courtyard there was cold. Breakfast was simple but served in a ... roof cafe with a great view over Vallarta. There was a small pool in the roof and a smaller one on the ground floor behind vestibule. Taking a look on a rack rate in the reception I concidered them comparatively high. Although we had booked a discounted rate, we decided to change an hotel after having stayed prepayed nights and moved to a cheaper option a bit father from the beach.
Information about Hotel Eloisa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis beach hotel is situated just a short distance from the famous ‘Los Muertos Beach’ and just 1 minute away from the local bus stop. The surrounding area features important tourist attractions (e.g. Church of our Lady of Guadeloupe, Rio Cuale Island, Malecon, etc.), shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife spots. Lic. Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport is 15 minutes (7 km) from the hotel.
- The 77-room beach hotel features views of Banderas Bay and the ‘Sierra Madre’ mountains. There is a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, hotel safe, currency exchange facilities and lift access. Additional facilities include a restaurant, hairdressing salon, medical assistance and room service.
- The guest rooms have been decorated in a rustic style, typical to Mexico. They are en suite with shower and bathroom amenities and feature 2 double beds, ceiling fans, satellite/cable TV, kitchenette with water purification system, fridge and tea and coffee making facilities, as well as a fire alarm and a wake-up service. Rooms have been fitted with individually regulated air conditioning systems and feature balconies/terraces with views of either the street below or the hotel’s courtyard.
- The hotel complex includes 2 outdoor swimming pools and a sun terrace with sun loungers laid out for guests’ use. Guests can pamper themselves in the beauty salon or try their hand at various water sports on the nearby beach, including snorkelling, diving and catamaran boating (fees apply). Horse riding is also available for a fee, whilst Marina Vallarta golf course is 5 km from the hotel.
- The hotel’s own restaurant, ‘La Tía’, serves both Mexican and international cuisine.
- MasterCard and VISA are both accepted by the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Coffee and tea
- Private entrance
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See