At a glance
- The hotel is very suitable (1) "The hotel is very suitable" found in 1 review
- " ... castle there was a small sport port with many restaurants, here is in the evening always much business. The pier to the ferries to Capri is within easy reach ( about 15 minutes on foot). The hotel is very suitable as a starting point for Stadtbesichtungen or ferry trips to the lying off Islands. "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... castle there was a small sport port with many restaurants, here is in the evening always much business. The pier to the ferries to Capri is within easy reach ( about 15 minutes on foot). The hotel is very suitable as a starting point for Stadtbesichtungen or ferry trips to the lying off Islands. " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Best view of Naples
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- March 2014
Along the seaside, in a pedestrian area, with the restaurant on the first floor with a large balcony on Castel dell'Ovo and the Naples gulf...beautiful!!! The you forget the quality of food (very poor for a place like that), and the out of date forniture. Overall a great place, but mainly for its location.
In need of renovation 60s charm
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- August 2012
This hotel has a unique location - however. You failed to a contemporary standard of performance. The 60s charm may be which Anheimeldes -if he but obviously not maintained yellowed it was very fast. The staff are also on the standard of the 60s warp. My Question for the return trip after a taxi was instruction answered-go 200 meters.
Can't get there from here.
- Hotel not recommended
- Other stay
- July 2012
Had someone come in our room at 1:30 in the morning. They had giviing the room to another person. This was scary, thought someone was breaking in. Went down to the lobby, and the only answer is that there is no problem that they made a mistake. When I got back to the room the key didnt work. Went back to the lobby gave them two keys to redo, they only gave me back one and I asked for another as I had two keys before for two people. The front desk acted as if I did something wrong ..., while it was all their fault. Service at the front desk is lousy to say the least. It also took about two hours driving all around the hotel as you cannot not drive directly to it as all the roads are closed around it. They do not say this on the web site. Not a good experience getting there, then the service at the front desk is bad to say the least.
Lovely hotel with view of Capri
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- July 2012
The hotel lies directly at the little busy, wide beach. On a clear day view we could to to Capri views. At the vorgelagterten castle there was a small sport port with many restaurants, here is in the evening always much business. The pier to the ferries to Capri is within easy reach ( about 15 minutes on foot). The hotel is very suitable as a starting point for Stadtbesichtungen or ferry trips to the lying off Islands.
Information about Hotel Royal Continental
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationSituated close to the historical city centre, this comfort hotel is ideally located for those wishing to explore Naples. Countless shopping and entertainment venues (theatres, museums, etc) are located in the vicinity. Public transport can also be accessed in the immediate area. Naples airport is 10 km from the hotel.
- The establishment comprises a total of 407 accommodation units. Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Amenities include a safe. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant and a bar. Shopping facilities are available. A TV room is also among the amenities at the establishment. Guests arriving by car can park their vehicles in the garage or car park. Additional services include multilingual staff, room service, a laundry and a hairdressing salon.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. The balcony or terrace found in most accommodation units offers additional comfort. Some of the accommodation units also feature a side sea view. The accommodation units each feature a double bed. A safe, a minibar and a desk also feature. Most rooms are equipped with internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio and wireless internet access. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The establishment offers a selection of sport and leisure opportunities. The swimming pool is ideal for a refreshing dip. Sun loungers and parasols offer the ideal way to unwind. Leisure options in the establishment also include a gym and massage treatments.
- The establishment offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, dinner and half board.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the establishment: American Express, VISA, Diners Club, JCB and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Via Partenope 38-44
Phone: +39 0812452068
- What the hotel offersThe Royal Continental hotel is located on the seafront of Naples, ideally located for the superb views of the Gulf, to sail to the islands and discover the city and its actual values. It has 397 elegant and comfortable rooms. For lovers of sun, relaxation and wellness, the hotel has a fabulous swimming pool on the roof and a fitness center. The strategic location and meeting rooms make the hotel an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers.
- LocationThe Royal Continental is located on the seafront of Naples, opposite Castel dell 'Ovo, ancient island of Megaride and one of the main tourist attractions. A few steps from Piazza del Plebiscito, the prestigious Teatro di San Carlo and the historic center. About two kilometers from the Beverello and Mergellina where hydrofoils depart for the Amalfi Coast and the islands like Capri and Ischia.
- Accommodation397 rooms, including Classic, Superior, Executive, Junior Suites, Suites and Presidential Suites with balconies and terraces that overlook a spectacular natural environment. The rooms are equipped with every comfort, soundproofing and air conditioning, satellite TV, safe, Wi-Fi connection.
- Food and DrinkThe restaurant, one of the most popular restaurants in Naples, can accommodate up to 620 people and it is situated on the 1st floor facing the sea. Inspired by the idea of Gio Ponti, the elegant main restaurant of the Royal Continental is ideal for dinners and lunches, gala dinners, banquets and weddings. The flavors and aromas of the sea are the protagonists of refined menus proposed by our Chef and are skilfully combined and enriched with the most important wines and full-bodied territory. The restaurant offers a unique dining experience, perfectly designed for satisfying all tastes, from the menus to the finest vegetarian menus. In addition, as affiliate AIC (Italian Celiac Association), the hotel adheres to Project Power Away, born from the need to create a chain of exercise informed about celiac disease which may offer a suitable food needs of celiacs.
- LeisureThe fitness center is located on the ninth floor with solarium and panoramic views of the Gulf of Naples. Exclusive access for guests with electronic key, which is available 24 hours on 24.
- Other facilities and servicesThe Royal Continental Hotel is the ideal location for meetings, conferences and business meetings in Naples. Located opposite the Castel dell 'Ovo, a promenade among the most beautiful in the world, the Royal Continental Hotel in Naples offers 17 meeting rooms, including an auditorium with 530 seats, 12 Business Suites, a convenient underground garage for some 120 cars, an elegant restaurant with 620 seats and salt Roof to be equipped for banquets up to 240 people. services: • 17 meeting rooms from 15 to 530 seats and ample exhibition space • 12 Business Suite • 2 Business center • Gift shop • Restaurant • Lounge Bar • Indoor garage reserved • Swimming pool and fitness area • Wi fi zone
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See