Hotel Oasis Tulum(4.5 stars)Km. 251 Carretera Chetumal Puerto Juarez View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Great, but really an oasis in anywhere!
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- December 2012
Very beautiful hotel, unfortunately very isolated. Without the bus or taxi is not in the next town. Staff and facilities really good, entertainment kept within limits. The wonderful pool your peace. The staff are typically mexican very friendly. Extras such as internet are outrageously expensive (10 $/ h). Breakfast, lunch and in the evenings always good fresh food. Snackbars ok. Beach is also great, but it was a little windy, when we were there. Recommendation.
Information about Hotel Oasis Tulum
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated in the heart of the Riviera Maya and right on one of the area's most beautiful beaches, the hotel is located 15 km from the Tulum Archaeological zone and 30 km from Playa del Carmen, which is renowned for its nightlife. The centre of Cancún is a 90-minute drive away and Cancún International Airport is 110 km away.
- This hotel features a magical, chilled out ambience and unparalleled natural beauty. Managed according to very high quality standards, the hotel offers modern Mexican-style bedrooms, 5 restaurants, 8 bars, 2 Kin Ha spas, a temazcal (Maya steam bath), a golf practice area, pools, an entertainment program, a theatre, 1 tennis court and 1 multiuse court, a magnificent beach and 1 shop.
- The spacious and modern rooms in Mexican style all come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. In addition, a hire safe, a king-size bed or two queen-size beds, a minibar, and centrally regulated air conditioning are also included in all accommodation units as standard.
- Leisure options include a little gym and two spas with massage offerings. In addition, there are 3 outdoor swimming pools, two poolside snack bars, and a terrace with sun loungers laid out ready for use. Sun loungers and parasols are also available on the beach in front of the building. Guests may also try golf, volleyball, tennis, basketball, kayaking, canoeing, diving, fishing, surfing, and snorkelling. A varied entertainment programme is additionally on offer for adults.
- It is possible to book all-inclusive stays.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- There is only one road that exits from Cancún International Airport. Leaving the airport, pass a number of billboards and approach Highway 307 (Carretera Federal Chetumal-Puerto Juárez) and a highway overpass. Turn right before the overpass. Continue on Highway 307, heading south.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Family room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See