Hotel review overview
Didn't correspond to a 2 star hotel next to the Titanic.
- Hotel not recommended
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- December 2013
The hotel is in horrible condition, not 5 star and is not included in the endferntesten in the catalog descriptions of the tour operators. It drips when rain many ceiling lights and cracks in the ceiling. There are three hotels in the area : Oasis Tulum; Oasis grande Tulum and the sportoasis Tulum good to see the colors of the bracelets. Mostly canadian, american and italian guests. To our period we were only 11 german guests.
Great, but really an oasis in anywhere!
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- December 2012
Very beautiful hotel, unfortunately very isolated. Without the bus or taxi is not in the next town. Staff and facilities really good, entertainment kept within limits. The wonderful pool your peace. The staff are typically mexican very friendly. Extras such as internet are outrageously expensive (10 $/ h). Breakfast, lunch and in the evenings always good fresh food. Snackbars ok. Beach is also great, but it was a little windy, when we were there. Recommendation.
Information about Hotel Oasis Tulum
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersHotel Oasis Tulum is a four star resort situated in lovely region of Riviera Maya. This is the perfect accommodation for families with children and couples. Check in starts at 2 PM and check out must be done before 12 AM. Wi-Fi is available in all areas for a surcharge. Pets are not allowed on the premises. Free private parking is possible on site; reservation is not needed.
- LocationCancun International Airport is located 90 kilometers away. Local points of interest include Puerto Morelos, Tres Ríos, Playa del Carmen, Hekab Be Biblioteca and Paamul.
- AccommodationThis hotel has 308 rooms arranged over 3 floors. Up to two children or adults stay free of charge when using existing beds. In room amenities include cable TV, a coffee maker, direct dial phone, hair dryer, internet access, air conditioning and safety deposit box.
- Food and DrinkDining options at this resort include a comfortable restaurant which is open for lunch and dinner. Guests can take advantage of a free minibar stocked with beer, soft drinks and water. Locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, beer, wine and soft drinks are served throughout the day. Local cuisine can be tasted in the neighborhood upon exploring folk diners.
- LeisureLeisure options at this resort comprise of four swimming pools, two beach front hot tubs and two luxury spas, offering a variety of treatments, such as massages, facials, body wraps and manicures. There is day and evening entertainment for adults and children.
- Other facilities and servicesHotel boasts an extensive honeymoon bonus service, featuring bottle of domestic sparkling wine in room, special reservations for a romantic dinner with a bottle of house wine, complimentary use of SMART car, tropical welcome cocktail and other additions. Marriage Certificate must be presented by the guests. Medical assistance with a physician on call 24 hours a day is provided.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Air conditioning
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See