We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Rough time in a central location
- Hotel not recommended
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- April 2012
For very little money, you get very little : Small rooms with sagging mattresses and a shower-and -toilet-in-a-bath. For an overnight stay it is endure. The cappuccino was at least delicious;-)
Information about Hotel Niagara Rimini
Hotel description *
- LocationGuests are invited to discover the thousand faces of Rimini: the sea and beach, history, art and culture, Fellini's places, venues and new trends, sports activities, relaxation areas and spas, amusement parks, the countryside and castles, local gastronomy, shopping tours and many, many events for all tastes and for all ages. Guests can download the city guide and follow the tips to find out the things they should not miss, the best itineraries, and the places dear to those who live in the area.
- The hotel offers all of its guests genuine hospitality and a warm welcome. The hotel offers free wireless Internet access in the hall and in all the rooms. In addition to a lobby area with 24-hour reception and check-out services, facilities at this 30-room air-conditioned, family-friendly beach hotel include a safe, lift access, TV lounges and a restaurant. Furthermore, guests may take advantage of room and laundry services for an additional fee.
- In addition to a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer, every room has a TV, minibar, a telephone for direct calls, Internet access, a wake-up call service and centrally regulated air conditioning and heating units. A balcony/terrace is a further standard feature of all accommodation units.
- Bed and breakfast stays are available to be booked. A continental or buffet breakfast is served each morning.
- The hotel accepts American Express, MasterCard and VISA payments.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersThe 33 elegant rooms (4 singles, 10 twin, 10 double rooms, 9 triple rooms, totaling 71 beds) are equipped with 22-inch LCD TV, phone-enabled direct call with alarm, air conditioning, mini-bar and free wireless. The bathrooms are all with shower, hairdryer and courtesy service
- LocationHotel Niagara is on the Adriatic coast of Romagna in Rimini, the starting point for interesting and enjoyable excursions. The hotel has a restaurant, a breakfast room, a TV room, a lounge equipped with sofas, bar, a lift and parking free.
- AccommodationThe 33 elegant rooms (4 singles, 10 twin, 10 double rooms, 9 triple rooms, totaling 71 beds) are equipped with 22-inch LCD TV, phone-enabled direct call with alarm, air conditioning, mini-bar and free wireless. The bathrooms are all with shower, hairdryer and courtesy service.
- Other facilities and servicesThe reorganization and cleaning of the room is done daily, bed linen is changed instead every two days. Breakfast is served buffet (sweet and salty) dalle ore 07.00 alle ore 09.30. I accept small pets, and to request the 'hotel has a paid service to and from the airport.
- Luggage room
- Hotel safe
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Complementary bottle of water
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See