We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Cheap hotel - location could be better
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- September 2012
The hotel is located somewhat away in a residential area. To the center from Anacapri are approximately 10 to 15 minutes hike necessary. Peaceful location. With the friendly check in we immediately a few good travel tips received. The entire hotel is very clean and was a little busy. Downside: the choice of breakfast could have been better.
Information about Hotel Bussola di Hermes
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in a nice and quiet area just a few minutes’ walking distance from the centre of the town and very close to the bus stop for reaching the famous Grotta Azzurra. Various restaurants, bars, pubs and shopping venues are some 400 metres from the establishment, which is approximately 10 km from Capri Airport.
- Built in a neoclassical style, this 18-room city hotel offers rooms with all comforts. With its family atmosphere, this hotel will be a perfect place for a holiday. In addition to a lobby area with a 24-hour reception service, a hotel safe and currency exchange desk, facilities available to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a café, bar, TV lounge and breakfast room. Guests can also take advantage of Internet access in public areas as well as room service.
- In addition to a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer, the rooms come with a satellite TV, safety deposit box, telephone and a French balcony or private terrace. A king-size or double bed, air conditioning and heating and wireless Internet access also feature as standard in all accommodation units.
- Guests can relax on sun loungers and work on their suntans on the sun terrace.
- Bed and breakfast stays are available to be booked at the hotel. A continental breakfast is served each morning.
- The hotel accepts American Express, MasterCard and VISA credit card payments.
- From the port, take a bus to Anacapri and get off at Bar Grotta Azzurra; follow Via Pagliaro on foot and then turn right on Via Padre Reginaldo Giuliani and just follow the signs.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See