At a glance
- Three star hotel (1) "Three star hotel" found in 1 review
- " The hotel is a typical three star hotel "September 2011
- The room was big (1) "The room was big" found in 1 review
- " We had a room studio. The room was big enough, but we knew when booking ., the beds are two converted sofas. This meant a worse sleep, ... "September 2011
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
The hotel is a typical three star hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- September 2011
We had a room studio. The room was big enough, but we knew when booking ., the beds are two converted sofas. This meant a worse sleep, since the roost quite short. Dinner 17:00 until 21:30 one knew of. Unfortunately the food was, if you don't want to eat early, only lukewarm. Our conclusion: we would book this hotel with a better room and only mile breakfast, because the food in the many nearby restaurants and varied price is affordable.
Information about Hotel Calema
Hotel description *
- LocationThis apartment hotel is centrally located and only 300m from fine sandy beaches. The resort's centre is a maximum 4 km away and the immediate vicinity offers extensive shopping facilities, restaurants and bars as well as nightclubs and public transport links.
- This well loved complex was built in 1983 and renovated in the year 2000. It comprises a total of 4 floors with 104 apartments. Guests may make use of the foyer with 24-hour reception desk, a lift and a café. In addition, there is a bar, a TV room and an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant with highchairs for infants. A conference room, public Internet terminal, bicycle storage facility and hire service are also at guests' disposal. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the hotel's car park or garage facilities.
- These comfortable apartments come with a bathroom, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, Internet access, a kitchenette, a fridge, tiling, a hire safe, air conditioning, a balcony (selected rooms), a terrace, combined living and sleeping space as well as a separate bedroom.
- Leisure options include an indoor swimming pool, a pool, sun loungers, parasols, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, a solarium, a steam baths and a massage service. Sports enthusiasts may also pay a visit to the in-house gym or try their hand at billiards. There is also a seasonal entertainment programme to provide some variation for guests.
- Guests may choose to select their breakfast and evening meals from ample buffets, alternatively lunch and dinner may be taken à la carte or chosen from a menu. Special dietary requirements as well as individual-specific dishes may be prepared.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Beauty treatments
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See