Hotel Pan Pacific(5 stars)7 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square View on map
At a glance
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel with great flair "April 2012
- " Great hotel , especially the glass Außenfahrstühle are brilliant. Our room was on the 27th floor, so we had ... "April 2012
- A great view (1) "A great view" found in 1 review
- " Great hotel, especially the glass Außenfahrstühle are brilliant. Our room was on the 27th floor, so we had a great view . Rooms and especially the bathroom super spacious. Breakfast more than enough and tasty! ... "April 2012
- Friendly staff (1) "Friendly staff" found in 1 review
- " ... especially the glass Außenfahrstühle are brilliant. Our room was on the 27th floor, so we had a great view. Rooms and especially the bathroom super spacious. Breakfast more than enough and tasty! Friendly staff and Wi-Fi free of charge! For a stopover perfectly. "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " Great hotel, especially the glass Außenfahrstühle are brilliant. Our room was on the 27th floor, so we had a great view. Rooms and especially the bathroom super spacious. Breakfast more than enough and tasty! ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Surroundings (1)
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... especially the glass Außenfahrstühle are brilliant. Our room was on the 27th floor, so we had a great view. Rooms and especially the bathroom super spacious. Breakfast more than enough and tasty! Friendly staff and Wi-Fi free of charge! For a stopover perfectly. " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Luxury hotel that of its popularity to be!
- November 2013
Great luxury hotel with impressive lobby and good location close to the Marina Bay, the ferris wheel and numerous shopping streets. Friendly, although partially delayed service and nice new rooms. Quite expensive, but not free as one of the best hotels in Singapore evaluated. We would immediately go again - but would not pay full price, if we take this private compound,. Probably there are better value for standards in sin. In january we test the fairmont and then test, whether a cheaper room clear drawbacks,... All in all, highly recommended and its 5 stars really deserved!
Don't travel during Silver Week
- Nicht empfohlen
- August 2013
Spend more than 1 hour in total during check-in. the handling of the check-in was badly organized, staff was clearly over-whelmed during SIlver Week check-in rush. In addition, late check-outs were numerous. Positive: free dinner in one of the hotel's restaurants. Very good variety for breakfast; recommend: Japanese and Indian restaurant
We will reflect to sin!
- June 2013
Gladly again! Who in Singapore also gladly times a german beer to drink should not hesitate a small trip to 'snack' to car, good beer and delicious appetizers, or even a foot!
- March 2013
Are ended up here, because our flight to france was canceled! We liked, but only for one night... Therefore not so a detailed evaluation The hotel is recently newly renovated %blank%!
Bettenburg, but excellent!
- Nachweis erbracht
- February 2013
Huge hotel, number of rooms is not known. Very good condition, modern but with charm. Perfectly clean. Rooms with and without breakfast bookable, or packages which some additional services, such as late check-out, breakfast, upgrade to next zimmerkategorier etc. Include. Only directly on the homepage from the hotel bookable. Free wireless. Guests across the world and every age.
Information about Hotel Pan Pacific
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated in the heart of Marina Bay, the hotel is connected via covered sky-bridge to three major shopping malls (Millennia Walk, Suntec City and Marina Square), collectively offering over 500 dining and shopping options. The hotel is also within 5 minutes' walking distance to The Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, Singapore's main performing arts centre. Nearby tourist attractions include Chinatown, Boat Quay and Orchard Road, which are just a 5-minute drive away. Changi international airport is approximately 20 minutes from the hotel.
- Renovated in 2006, this 35-floor city hotel comprises 775 rooms and suites offering magnificent views of the city skyline and harbour. The hotel's 35-storey atrium is the highest in South East Asia and one of the hotel's visual highlights. Facilities on offer here include an entrance hall with 24-hour reception, safes, a currency exchange facility, lift access, disability-friendly amenities, a shoeshine service, a café and conference facilities at the business centre. For a small additional fee guests can also make use of the hotel's wireless Internet access as well as room, babysitting and laundry services. The hotel has 6 award-winning restaurants and a bar, which offer a wide variety of dining options. Parking is provided for guests arriving by car for an added fee.
- The 775 finely appointed rooms and suites provide contemporary comfort with a touch of luxury. There are 94 Superior rooms on the 5th to 9th floors, 343 Deluxe rooms on the 9th to 21st floors and 134 Panoramic rooms from the 28th to 35th floors, all featuring ample working space and a desk, a Herman Miller task chair, a cable/ satellite television with 36 channels, complimentary tea- and coffee-making facilities, a minibar, an in-room electronic safe, an IDD telephone and an en suite marbled bathroom with separate shower, bathtub and hairdryer. An iron and ironing board, a radio, a king-size bed, centrally regulated air conditioning, a safe and either a balcony or a terrace also come as standard.
- The hotel has 1,858 m² dedicated solely to guests' leisure and recreational needs. There is an outdoor swimming pool with underwater acoustics on level 4, as well as a steam room, a gym with state-of-the-art equipment, and a spa with an indulgent selection of treatments. For a small extra charge guests can unwind with a professional massage on site. There are also 2 tennis courts, which can be booked for a thrilling game against a backdrop of towering skyscrapers.
- Hai Tian Lo on level 37 serves exquisite Cantonese cuisine, Keyaki Japanese Restaurant offers private tatami rooms as well as a main dining hall, a teppanyaki counter, a sushi counter and a robatayaki counter. Rang Mahal serves North Indian Cuisine and Zambuca is an Italian fine dining establishment, offering innovative Italian dishes accompanied by an excellent wine list.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Cable TV
- Coffee and tea
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See