Hotel Cocoon Sendlinger Tor(0 stars)Lindwurmstr. 35 80337 Munchen View on map
At a glance
- Hotel with style (2) "Hotel with style" found in 2 reviews
- " Friendly hotel with style "June 2012
- " Small hotel with a lot of charm . If the retro design like, here have fun. Very well me' laptop-lounge' in the room liked it, ... "June 2012
- The staff are very friendly (1) "The staff are very friendly" found in 1 review
- " ... with a lot of charm. If the retro design like, here have fun. Very well me' laptop-lounge' in the room liked it, as well as the Iphone-Dock with speakers. It must be. Breakfast very good and the staff are very friendly . "June 2012
- Small tv (1) "Small tv" found in 1 review
- " ... from the espresso to the Latte everything unlimited to. Just a pity that jams, aufbackweckerl, cheese and sausage very cheap. Improvement of the Wi-Fi in spitznzeitn for example evenings, in the small tv with Billigfernbedienung and definitely vergrößerter selection! Unfortunately is the great ... "July 2012
- Read more
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... with a lot of charm. If the retro design like, here have fun. Very well me' laptop-lounge' in the room liked it, as well as the Iphone-Dock with speakers. It must be. Breakfast very good and the staff are very friendly. " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... from the espresso to the Latte everything unlimited to. Just a pity that jams, aufbackweckerl, cheese and sausage very cheap. Improvement of the Wi-Fi in spitznzeitn for example evenings, in the small tv with Billigfernbedienung and definitely vergrößerter selection! Unfortunately is the great ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Facilities (1)
Top hotel am sendlinger tor.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
Centrally located and perfectly located downtown hotel with comfortable bed. The cleanliness is not perfect. The breakfast buffet is great with delicious coffee, freshly baked warm croissants and rolls. Good sausages and hearty weisswürsten. Otherwise simple room for the demanding guest with a few hygiene deficiencies.
The recommendation of a good modern hotels
- July 2013
Very modern, nice and clean hotel with very good access to the infrastructure, the city center very well attainable, shops and restaurants in the more immediate vicinity.
Service seems a foreign word!
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2013
We had our junior suite early HolidayCheck booked for a low price. With 30- one minute delay (loud reception rooms not yet have been obtainable. 14 hours check-in!) We were given the key. In the rooms it acted around a skyviewzimmer, no junior suite. This change of the staff mention. Only on request from ' buchungsfehlern' reported, no one felt responsible, it seemed the ladies in procrastination to entrap and in the team no communication rule' i had no service. I am newly. I was not '. After long discussions, in which no obligingness visible defendendo was, we were ... finally with emphasis on the manager (call) a preiserlass on the skyviewzimmer granted. Check-out the same problem: nobody knew suddenly from the transfer, we should have the full price for the junior suite to pay, we never had used. Conclusion: an experience in the we love to have done without. In this hotel get directly guests at the beginning the feeling, that service a foreign word and one on the visit were not dependent.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2013
Great stay on a very narrow room for a short length! The hotel is great for a city break. For familiwn and long stay rather unsuitable. Fancy breakfast with all what you can imagine.
- January 2013
Good hotel, clean room, friendly staff, quick in the center and direction fair, only drawback, middle january it was cold and the entrance area and the breakfast room have no wind protection or other separation, therefore it was too cold for me for breakfast
Information about Hotel Cocoon Sendlinger Tor
Encouraging you to jump from your favourite chair at home - right into your Cocoon.In the Lobby at the Bar, from the room to the Alps, from the house door to the Oktoberfest, new ideas from your neighbours of the whole world: 46 rooms for contrarian thinkers and late risers, swift-travellers and dawn-breakers, evergreens and striplings, business people and holiday-freaks.City-located, fresh and last but not least… keep-smiling priced. Cocoon: designed with mind open for new impressions to touch your soul. Offering you nights to remember in the pumping heart of Munich from 79,- Euro. Right in the middle of all the fun Hullabaloo meets Cocoon: the intelligently designed Hotel Cocoon is located just a few steps away from the Sendlinger Tor and combines all the different requirements that guests may have: the desire to feel the vibes of an exciting metropolis while still being able to relax and enjoy la dolce vita. Too good to be true? Not at all! Good things will come, just keep your eyes open and you will find the reincarnation of the hotel of your dreams! Bar, 24-hours front office, I-pod docking station in every room, Newspaper, nonsmoking rooms, elevator, air condition, heating, lifestyle hotel, luggage room, sun terrace, smoking area.Curtain up for 46 rooms for unconventional people, late risers, fast travellers, early birds, golden oldies, greenhorns, business people, holiday freaks, city hoppers! You don't have to look for the bathroom, you are right there already: The cleverly disguised and refreshing Raindance Shower with an animal tatoo blends in perfectly well with the rest of your little empire. There is a comfortable sleeping space for your beauty sleep, and the Cocoon cabin doesn't only look cool but also serves as a work station. The perfect place to develop creative ideas! The easy Cocoon Bubble Chair, an iPod docking station, a flat-screen TV with DVD player and even more surprises are waiting for you. Enjoy your stay!
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Bicycle hire
Other hotel information
- Design hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See