Hotel Double Tree by Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile(3.5 stars)300 E Ohio St IL 60611 Chicago View on map
At a glance
- Great city hotel (2) "Great city hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Great city hotel with rooftop pool "September 2012
- " We were surprised by the great pool on the deck in the 5th floor. Great for relaxing after sightseeing, museum etc. On a hot summer ... "September 2012
- Perfect location (1) "Perfect location" found in 1 review
- " ... etc. On a hot summer day. Comfortable loungers, fluffy towels and skyscraper around us. The children wanted not any more since way, although otherwise all attractions easy to reach on foot were. Perfect location ! "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- Hotel in general (2)
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... etc. On a hot summer day. Comfortable loungers, fluffy towels and skyscraper around us. The children wanted not any more since way, although otherwise all attractions easy to reach on foot were. Perfect location! " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Surroundings (1)
Pre-holiday stay in the city of wind
- December 2013
good location. great for shopping, catching a bus, etc. reception if very nice, friendly. cookies are great and warm. concierge service was very accommodating. maid service was tip top. rooms could use a little sprucing up, and the heating system a bit of an adjustment. bed was terrific, and really a king size number. lobby was regrettably cold, and noisy with tv and overhead music making concentration difficult. einstein bagels is conveniently close. have stayed here before and will stay here again.
Hotel is ok
- December 2013
Central excellent location,very access to all amenities,bars,restaurants,entertainments and shopping facilities.Staff is very friendly,Nice and helpful,they can help with whatever.However,I did not like the noise and crowd in the hotel,especially in the lobby,though it is up to everyone.
Chicago, centrally located, good value
- May 2013
Very pleasant and friendly service, the one at any time with any questions helps. What somewhat a pity is, was the the pool not finished yet was (apparently only in the summer months available).
Decent, but Better Last Time
- January 2013
DoubleTrees have a reputation, or at least they used to, of being clean, a bit better than average, and solid on the basics. We found this a bit wanting the last trip. The windows leaked water from rain from the outside, plus a bit of cold air. The room-heater was either too hot or too cold, and getting it right was really difficult. The bathroom, while functional, was in need of some repairs and sprucing up; we didn't feel like it was really, really clean. We recommend this hotel, IF they get the above fixed. We've stayed there before, and ... know it's been around for a while--but that's no excuse not to get the little things taken care of.
Brilliant hotel right on the mile
- January 2013
Lovely hotel right on the magnificent mile. Place was very clean and orderly. We had a room on the sixth floor and it was big and comfortable. Breakfast was not included but we paid $19 for the buffet. Well worth it.
Information about Hotel Double Tree by Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel enjoys a stunning location between Michigan Avenue and the navy Pier, in the centre of Chicago. There are various bars, restaurants, shops and public transport within 1.5 km, while the city centre lies around 3 km away.
- Renovated in 2008, this air-conditioned city hotel comprises a total of 500 rooms set over 26 floors. Guests are received in the welcoming foyer with 24-hour reception, lifts, and a safe. Further facilities include a café and a restaurant. Business guests may make use of the conference facilities and a public Internet (charges apply) connection is on offer in this elegant establishment. Room and laundry services are also available. Parking spaces and a garage (charges apply) are available for those arriving by car.
- The tastefully decorated rooms include an en room bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a double/king-size bed, a radio and Internet access (for a fee). Adjustable air conditioning and heating, coffee making facilities, and ironing equipment are also provided in all rooms as standard.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA cards are all accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Gift shop
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Additional childrens' bed
- Ironing board and iron
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See