We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Dunsley Hall Country House
Hotel description *
- LocationThe scenery of North York Moors National Park, wild moorland, preserved stately homes, quaint fishing villages, ancient abbeys and windswept beaches, and the steam railway - settings for TV series and movies - are all located very close to this establishment. It is around 2 km from the beach at nearby Sandsend and 5 km from the bustling fishing port of Whitby and the magnificent abbey.
- The 26-room Victorian establishment is set in more than a hectare of landscaped grounds, and is an independent family-run business located in the North Yorkshire countryside.
- All 26 en suite bedrooms in the main establishment include tea and coffee making facilities, a TV, radio, direct dial telephone, writing desk and they are centrally heated.
- The grounds include a tennis court, putting green and attractive gardens.
- The restaurant serves award-winning cuisine where seafood is a speciality.
- Head east on the A171, take a left onto Dunsley Lane and the establishment will be on the left.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
Other hotel information
- Car hire
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See