Hotel review overview
Kristalli -we'll be back...
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- August 2013
We were 10 days in the kristalli and were very pleased overall. The kristalli is a family-run hotel, you feel very well cared for and shows, the guest great attention. Breakfast is served outside at the pool. There is also a beautiful pool bar, which we every evening before the zubettgehen for a Small drink or a bite to eat visit. From there, you could also with the chef and his wife smalltalk and is then always astounded again and again, How good the greek speak english and german. Malia is the principle of two parts, once the old Village ... (there is also the kristalli ) and once from the new part of the city. This new part past on the way to the beach. For the way to the beach one needs about 20 minutes, which is especially on the way back to the hotel very attracts. The old Village is very original and quiet. There are very nice and cozy taverns. The new part of the town is rather to nearly food shops, bars and discos from, which is very adjusted to english guests are. The beaches of Malia are sandy beaches and actually very well maintained. The best beach, patamos beach, is unfortunately only by bus or car. We were in before the sirenis hotel, there the beach is wider and it is a quiet. We recommend for staying at kristalli to rent a car. Day trips such as knossos or Agios Nikolaos are possible without a problem. From the airport Heraklion is also not far away, so that the transfer with the bus not too long time. Our conclusion: kristalli always again with great pleasure, but the next time by car.
Smaller hotel, proximity to the center but quiet
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- June 2013
The hotel consists of several buildings with roughly 8-12 rooms per complex-so in our opinion very well arranged. On the complex it is therefore also very quiet - only the right on the hotel which service road after krasi raises a few motor noises and honks from, which we however not when disturbing felt. If the hotel half-board, we do not know. We had booked bed/breakfast. The guests came mainly from England and Russia and a few german and spanish guests-but without exception everything quiet contemporaries! The age was between beginning 20 and 60 everything. Free wireless internet-air conditioning 10 ... Euro/day. But we have now in june not yet brought. The hotel however, i do not see as a family hotel, as i erachtes a bit of fun things to do for the children missing. It is mainly for people, which it somewhat more calmly to have would like, a smaller hotel prefer and not the pure 'hotelurlauber' are.
Great hotel, very recommendable!
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- October 2012
Very gladly we will again the kristalli visit. It was very relaxing, quiet just great. Many thanks for the wonderful time.
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- September 2012
A middle hotel at the upper edge of Malia. The hotel beseht from several buildings. Our room, the front desk and the outside area with a pool and pool bar are in a clean state. The hotel is only with breakfast to book, which continental is. As guests we were the only German. It were too many English in the hotel. But also Italian and french we encountered them.
Information about Kristalli Hotel Apartments
Kristalli apartments are built in the old village of the resort town of Malia. Surrounded by Cretan natural beauty are deal for joyful and relaxing holidays.The apartments are spacious and luminous with modern decoration (Superior/Deluxe) or smaller sized but still lively and cozy (Standard), feature fully equipped kitchenette, dinning area, fitted bathroom, air conditioning, safe and balcony or veranda. Relax in the balcony or the veranda overlooking the pool and our beautiful gardens. The rooms provide fully equipped kitchenette, dining area, LCD SAT TV, bathroom amenities, iron and ironing board (on request), clothes drier and complementary bottle of wine upon arrival.The hotel is split to 4 blocks with the swimming pool and the sun terrace with sun beds and umbrellas in the middle. Our Snack Bar, next to the pool, is at your service from morning until late at night for coffees, drinks, snacks and refreshing cocktails. Enjoy the sun and cool down in our pool, or for those of you preferring the beach, you will be mesmerized by the golden sandy beaches that lie along the coast of Malia. The hotel facilities consist of sunbeds and umbrellas, pool table, internet corner, telephone, currency exchange and taxi transfer on request.A small walk will bring you to the narrow picturesque alleys of the old village with the graphical taverns, or if you prefer more exciting evenings turn down to the well known Beach Road. Business hours of reception: On business days: from 08:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Pavlou Mela 52
- What the hotel offersKristalli is a family run hotel situated in the picturesque neighborhoods of the old town of Malia. Far enough but yet within walking distance from all hot spots and places to be. Kristalli Hotel is open all year and it is an ideal choice for travellers who like to explore Crete, as it is situated in the middle of the island. We wish to help you relax in our beautiful hotel and apartments, while letting your senses embrace the unique Cretan nature, let go off of stress and anxiety and dive into an unforgettable holiday.
- LocationKristalli is located in the upper part of Malia, a small summer resort that lies on the North coast of Crete facing the Aegean Sea. A small walk from the hotel you find yourselves at the centre of the old village. Wandering around the alleys you will find old churches, local houses and will get a taste of traditional living. If you are looking for more excitement the famous Beach Road is only ten minutes walk away from us, filled with shops, cafes, restaurants and night clubs. Malia is an ideal destination for all travellers because of its position in the centre of the island. For those of you who are eager to discover the fascinating history and beauties of Crete fast and easy access is guaranteed. If you just wish to relax and enjoy the sun you will be pleased to find the long golden beaches with their crystal clear water that stretch along the bay of Malia.
- AccommodationKristalli Hotel is divided into 4 blocks, all decorated in different styles and offers 43 Studios and Apartments: 14 Standard Studios, 8 Superior Studios, 11 Superior Apartments, 4 Deluxe Studios and 6 Deluxe Apartments. There are Studios up to 2 pax with single beds and Studios up to 3 pax with 3 single beds. The Apartments are for up to 4 pax, have one bedroom with two single beds and a separate living room with another two beds. All Studios and Apartments feature a balcony or terrace with a pool or garden view and are set amongst a beautiful flowery garden. All rooms offer a variation in decorative styles, which cater to a wide range of taste. Alongside the facilities we provide, we can ensure an enjoyable and pleasant stay. Both Studios and Apartments feature: fully equipped kitchenette, microwave (only for the Deluxe rooms), dining area, fitted bathroom, bathroom amenities, LCD satelite TV, balcony or terrace, clothes drier, iron and ironing board (upon request), air conditioning (payble locally), safety deposit box(payble locally), hair-dryer, welcome bottle of wine and water upon arrival to refresh yourselves after your long journey.
- Food and DrinkDon't miss our Snack Bar ready to serve you from a variety of snacks and local dishes. For the early risers serving coffee and breakfast, enjoy lunch under the shade, or have your dinner under the starlight. Have a look on our menu and chill out by the pool sipping our refreshing cocktails, cherishing the Greek summer days.
- Other facilities and servicesMaid Service Daily Parking Area Swimming Pool Pool Sun beds & Umbrellas Snack Bar Satellite TV Free Wifi Telephone Fax Service Currency Exchange Car & Bike Rental Excursions Taxi/Mini Bus Transfer (upon request) Medical Doctor (upon request) Credit Cards Accepted
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast buffet
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Number of stars/domestic category: 4 Stars
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Early check in
- Business travellers
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See