Ammatara Pura Beach Resort(5 stars)128/1-2 M.4 T.Maret , Ko Samui 84310 Lamai Beach
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
On Lamai Beach the best hotel!
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- September 2012
That was my 15. Koh Samui travel, and the ammatara Pura was one of the best hotel I have ever in Thailand had. Had me in prior to because of the location, the 2 previous reviews and facilities for the hotel decided. On arrival I was very positively surprised! - great! Surely something missing professionalism large international hotel chains, but the ammatara Puta only charming. The Ammatarapura is currently a the best installations at the Lamai Beach. The hotel complex with the 18 villas/suites was in May 2012 newly opened and was in Thai style. The complex is very traditional ... with a lot of wood and bricks produced included a large temple complex in the beautiful garden area. The location is for my taste is ideal. Peacefully located, in directly at the beach; but, restaurants, bars, shops, massage, etc. Are easily accessible on foot. The beach is lovely and the sea there is also at low tide for swimming, which is not everywhere on Ko Samui is the case. The villas are are all the same layout, merely the size of the terrace and pool differs somewhat. As well as of course the view. I had a garden view villa. The bedroom was enormous, approximately 30 meters², the bathroom had almost the same size. ( approximately 27 meters², with outdoor shower approximately 40 meters².). Each villa has a small kitchen with washing machine, Stove, microwave, coffee maker, fridge stocked with drinks, etc. A walk-in closet with a safe and iron. The bed is very comfortable, with a view of the own pool. Behind the bed there was a desk with a computer with internet connection ( use free of charge!). Big flat screen TV and DVD player. The own pool was about 3 times 4,5 meters large, a small Pavillon with 2 loungers was beside the pool. A highlight was the large bathroom! With jacuzzi bath, separate toilet, Vanity, 2 washbasin, and outdoor shower. There were 2 air-conditioning devices, as well as a fan on the bed. It was sufficient but if you have the air conditioning in the bathroom are left. The whole design was traditional Thai, with a lot of style and taste. The restaurant was also decorated with Thai with a lot of wood. Which was a bit disconcerting was, that one the breakfast with only 5 occupied villas tried in buffet to offer. Here I would completely à la carte and freshly in the kitchen prepared. Unfortunately there was no breakfast menu. It was however on request egg dishes, soups, pasta or Reisgeriche prepared. Juices were unfortunately warm. ( at least at 10 o'clock). The breakfast was not bad, but here is insjnl Bes se provement PO ten TI Al. Altogether the food was very good quality and very tasty. A big plus: the extra charges in the hotel are very small, just in comparison to other 5 star resorts. ( for example happy hour cocktails only circa 2 Euro). The prices are a little higher than in the restaurants in Lamai. Great: free Wi-Fi in the entire resort! At noon one got still free newspaper ( English, the Nation). Most employees speak well English and do everything, what you can, so you stay as pleasant as possible is. The bungalow cleanliness took place very thorough and clean. There was evenings also a turn down service with delicious pastry. Lovely large pool in the garden with chairs and sun screens ( were my time sufficiently available). Also on the beach, there was for ammatara Pura guests free loungers with umbrellas. ( not everywhere on Samui of course). I was probably one of the first, which is in the own spa treat left. The 2 spa treatment Villas in the garden are very big and traditionally furnished. However spa Therapistin came from outside. And the gardener had to help the music system in the hospital to plug in. The massage was quite good. I hope the ammatara Pura will charm and it we not, as one of the other Resort of owner ( the Samui Yacht Club) down economized. Tip: The Ammatara Pura Signage to the hotel is a little hard to decipher, and you can easily the entrance to the hotel overlooked. Motorcycle for 350 Bath per day in the hotel borrow, or cheaper outside. At the beach, about, 200 meters left along, you can good & inexpensive massages. In short: great hotel, in perfect location, luxurious villas, with kind Thai decor and pleasant staff, but also with potential of improvement. I would the ammatara Pura definitely again for my next Samui vacation choose.
Information about Ammatara Pura Beach Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe resort is located facing the crystal clear sea water along the unspoilt Lamai Beach on the south-east coast of Ko Samui. The establishment is approximately 15 km from the lively area of Chaweng and 17 km from Samui International Airport.
- The establishment was built in 2011. The establishment comprises a total of 18 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Services and facilities at the hotel include internet access, wireless internet access, a restaurant, a bar, room service, a laundry and a conference room. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. Guests will also find a balcony in most accommodation units. Among the amenities are a safe and a minibar. In addition, a fridge, a mini-fridge and tea and coffee making equipment are available. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone and a TV. Guests will also find slippers provided. Each of the bathrooms features a shower, a hairdryer and bathrobes.
- Sport and entertainment options are also available at the establishment. The swimming pool is ideal for a refreshing dip. Sun loungers provide a great place to sunbathe. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. The establishment's leisure facilities include massage treatments.
- The establishment offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Air conditioning
- Hotel bar
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See