Hotel Castillo San Jorge & Antigua ab 30.04.2014 smartline Hotel(3 stars)Franchy Roca s/n. urb. El Castillo. 35610 Caleta de Fuste Antigua Fuerteventura View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice hotel with well-arranged price/performance ratio.
- Nicht empfohlen
- January 2014
The quality of the tv reception was very bad, the selection of channels was insufficient. %singlelinebreak % Cleanliness of the terrace next to the pool left a lot to be desired, as well as the facilities and cleanliness of the sanitärbereichs next to the pool bar. %singlelinebreak % A rosé wine was undrinkable. %doublelinebreak % Staff was extremely friendly, the food if you don't large demands - quite good. %singlelinebreak % The price-performance ratio was in order.
Nice holiday for the whole family
- April 2013
The hotel actually my parents dialed, because the kids already were. It is a older hotel, but it was right by the sea on the beach 10 minutes' walk. Room-family room selected with 2 bedrooms, without end space, with a kitchen, huge balcony with a view of the ocean and the pool, so we had the children - 8 and 11 years - always in the view we had. We had only half-board, is possible but full board and all-inclusive. It was very nice holiday, the only thing that disturbed us, is the many british, which do not know, that ... you after 22:00 night's sleep and at the end of the meal the loud polish guests. But otherwise super holiday with a lot of fun. Food was ok and enough, the staff was very friendly, but maybe due to the fact, that we sometimes speak spanish. Great location for children, up in the vicinity, many excursion possibilities, hotel ok, even wireless internet for little money. Thus for family very recommendable
For the price absolutely great!
- April 2013
Oh people, is once again down. I was in the hotel in the low season and per person. And day approximately € paid! But one gets not a bed in 'a youth hostel. It is clear not all clinically clean but completely as a part of! The bathroom is large, the balcony(!) And the kitchen even a small stove! Next to the bedroom there was a living room. The pool is also clean and a really good cooling if it too hot is!-) The staff is extremely friendly - always tips given where it is nice to go back. ... We loved it as much and the prices still time such low should be, i will not hesitate to go back! A small tip, definitely a rental car on the island get! Without, it is a little hard back and forth to come. Gasoline is super cheap and you can easy the whole island explore!-)
I agree with- 'never again'!
- Nicht empfohlen
- December 2012
Without further ado and totally off the mark! Completely crowded and above average dirty rooms. At least a cockroach lived under the sofa in the room. In 7 days only 3 times and towels changed 2 times no room service. A desire for change remained without success. It was us a room offered, this difference is not the first. Despite mass production the quality the food pretty good
- Nicht empfohlen
- November 2012
We didn't expect much, since we spontaneously booked a week to relax. But it so unpleasant, we would not have thought. The room was dirty. And it was noisy. During the day shouting from the staff and other very loud guests. Evenings you involuntarily the entertainment program suspended by loud speaker sounds. Overall the food was ok. Also the staff were friendly and courteous. All the 'something' value for cleanliness and peace put, are in this hotel wrong. The hotel guests too many English and russians. Which we personally but didn't bother us. We will this hotel no second time ... book.
Information about Hotel Castillo San Jorge & Antigua ab 30.04.2014 smartline Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis apartment complex is situated in the centre of Caleta de Fuste's tourist district, in a quiet location and only around 700 m from the nearest beach. There are scores of restaurants, bars and shopping venues in the surrounding area (within 500 m of the apartment complex). Public transport departs from a stop located just 800 m from the complex entrance. The airport is approximately 7 km away.
- Built in 1998, this apartment complex was renovated in 2004 and consists of 3 floors with a total of 700 rooms and 222 apartments/studios. There is a lobby with a 24-hour reception awaiting guests. Additional facilities include a shop, a bar and a restaurant with non-smoking area. A room and laundry service, a garage and a car park are all available as well as a kids' club for younger guests (4-10 year olds).
- The welcoming apartments/studios are fitted with a bathroom, direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a kitchenette, a minibar, a fridge and a safe (at an extra charge). In addition, the rooms also include a balcony or a terrace, which are furnished.
- In the grounds, guests are offered an outdoor freshwater pool with a padding pool, a pool bar with a seating area, a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols. There is a solarium, and guests may use the squash facilities and a billiards table for an additional fee. Numerous water sports facilities are available on the beach. The hotel puts on an entertainment programme during the peak season. For golfers there is a discount on the green fees as well as a free shuttle service to the golf course that lies some 2 km away.
- A buffet is on offer at breakfast time and lunchtime. It is possible to book either a half board or an all-inclusive stay.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shops in the hotel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Computer connection
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Connecting rooms
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Bicycle hire
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See