Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands(4 stars)Cnr Seaview & Macmurray Roads View on map
At a glance
- Great hotel (1) "Great hotel" found in 1 review
- " Great hotel , at any time with great pleasure! "January 2012
- The staff were friendly (1) "The staff were friendly" found in 1 review
- " To the new year 11/12 we were in pahia at scenic hotel. However I have to say, that we a so-called deluxe room. The furnishings and decor was great, the staff were friendly and accommodating. Only the expensive Internet access( either 1$ per 5 $for a minute or two ... "January 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " To the new year 11/12 we were in pahia at scenic hotel. However I have to say, that we a so-called deluxe room. The furnishings and decor was great, the staff were friendly and accommodating. Only the expensive Internet access( either 1$ per 5 $for a minute or two ... " read hotel reviewJanuary 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Beautiful, quiet hotel by the sea
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- September 2012
The hotel lies on the edge the small town, about 10 minutes' walk from the beach. The hotel complex consists of a main building with restaurant and several small buildings. In the courtyard one building is a beautiful Pflanzenoase. The food to the breakfast was very good. From the hotel to the small town center it was about 20 minutes walk. Here there are some shops and restaurants, everything was very well arranged for a block. The supermarket is at the entrance. From paihia can one many water sports activities and boat trips. Beautiful was the boat trip to the ... hole in The Rock and with a stay on an island. You can countless dolphin watch. From a raised area at the golf course you had a dreamlike view over the entire bay. A drive to Kawakawa, about 25 kilometer, to Hundertwassertoilette is advisable.
Great hotel, at any time with great pleasure!
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- December 2011
To the new year 11/12 we were in pahia at scenic hotel. However I have to say, that we a so-called deluxe room. The furnishings and decor was great, the staff were friendly and accommodating. Only the expensive Internet access( either 1$ per 5 $for a minute or two hours) would be improved. You can the town center and the port 10 minutes in footpath without any problems rEACH. From there we are lots of possibilities for excursions, as well as Souvenir shops, a post office and a pharmacy. On the way there are lots of restaurants and bars. A ... very beautiful holiday destination.
Information about Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands
Hotel description *
- LocationThe location of this hotel is just a short walk from an array of dining venues and the surrounding area is perfect for bush and coastal walks. Kerikeri Airport is 25 minutes away.
- Hotel guests will enjoy a choice of accommodation styles including standard, superior and deluxe rooms. The 114 beautifully presented guest rooms have earthy tones, splashes of colour, and top quality room amenities. Excellent hotel facilities are offered, including ample parking, a 24-hour reception, breakfast room, wireless Internet access, room service and comprehensive conference facilities.
- All rooms are non-smoking and there are rooms available to cater for families and those requiring special access. In-room amenities include a hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, Internet access, a minibar and a fridge.
- Guests may take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool.
- Nikau Restaurant is open for à la carte dining and a buffet breakfast.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See