Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands(4 stars)Cnr Seaview & Macmurray Roads View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- October 2013
This hotel was a round trip hotel on our round-nz trip and was a very nice and modern house in a quiet, but picturesque town.
Beautiful, quiet hotel by the sea
- September 2012
The hotel lies on the edge the small town, about 10 minutes' walk from the beach. The hotel complex consists of a main building with restaurant and several small buildings. In the courtyard one building is a beautiful Pflanzenoase. The food to the breakfast was very good. From the hotel to the small town center it was about 20 minutes walk. Here there are some shops and restaurants, everything was very well arranged for a block. The supermarket is at the entrance. From paihia can one many water sports activities and boat trips. Beautiful was the boat trip to the ... hole in The Rock and with a stay on an island. You can countless dolphin watch. From a raised area at the golf course you had a dreamlike view over the entire bay. A drive to Kawakawa, about 25 kilometer, to Hundertwassertoilette is advisable.
Information about Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe location of this hotel is just a short walk from an array of dining venues and the surrounding area is perfect for bush and coastal walks. Kerikeri Airport is 25 minutes away.
- Hotel guests will enjoy a choice of accommodation styles including standard, superior and deluxe rooms. The 114 beautifully presented guest rooms have earthy tones, splashes of colour, and top quality room amenities. Excellent hotel facilities are offered, including ample parking, a 24-hour reception, breakfast room, wireless Internet access, room service and comprehensive conference facilities.
- All rooms are non-smoking and there are rooms available to cater for families and those requiring special access. In-room amenities include a hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, Internet access, a minibar and a fridge.
- Guests may take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool.
- Nikau Restaurant is open for à la carte dining and a buffet breakfast.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See