Hotel Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun(5 stars)Bahia Petempich Sm12 Mz 31, Lote 14-02 77580 Puerto Morelos, Benito Juarez, Quintana Roo View on map
At a glance
- First class service (2) "First class service" found in 2 reviews
- " Modern hotel with first class service "June 2012
- " Modern and nice hotel. The whole Areal and IE different restaurants are MT a lot of attention to detail decorated and the staff very friendly . During our stay ( May/ June) was the sea quite 'dirty', so that this bath possibility ( ... "June 2012
- Nice hotel (2) "Nice hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Modern and nice hotel . The whole Areal and IE different restaurants are MT a lot of attention to detail decorated and ... "June 2012
- " ... nowhere found : In the evening are only the à la carte restaurant open ( buffet in the morning and lunch). As dress code at the men long pants required. All together however a very good and recommendable hotel . "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " Modern and nice hotel. The whole Areal and IE different restaurants are MT a lot of attention to detail decorated and ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " ... nowhere found : In the evening are only the à la carte restaurant open ( buffet in the morning and lunch). As dress code at the men long pants required. All together however a very good and recommendable hotel. " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
- Service Friendliness (2) Comments related to "Service" found in 2 reviews
- " Modern hotel with first class service " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " Modern and nice hotel. The whole Areal and IE different restaurants are MT a lot of attention to detail decorated and the staff very friendly. During our stay ( May/ June) was the sea quite 'dirty', so that this bath possibility ( ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Service Friendliness (2)
- March 2014
The Silversands is a beautiful resort with terrific rooms and great pool areas. The staff is fantastic. The only downfall for this resort is that the food is terrible. Service in the restaurants is poor and very slow.
Spring Break light for adults
- Nicht empfohlen
- June 2013
A week before the trip, i am twice by e-mail to the hotel gewannt, with the request for information on scuba diving possibilities nearby and, whether it would be possible a quiet room, if possible with a view of the sea to get. Unfortunately i got on both e-mails no responses. Directly upon arrival we were not asked how our flight was, no one asked firstly, if we upgraded to a room with seaview we wanted, or even directly at the 'oceanfront '. Additional fee of 30 to 100 American Dollar the night! The question of a reply to my ... e-mails with a smile ignored. We declined, the room with a view of the sea, worth it for the extra not particularly. They look still completely on the whole complex away to the ocean view. The room size and furnishings remain always the same. In the hotel 90% of americans. The rest are canadians and english. With us was only a further german couple in the hotel. Most americans are on honeymoon or celebrating anniversaries. The majority of the guests are in the ages of to In the entire hotel there was only all-inclusive Internet is everywhere free but unfortunately very bad. In some places the hotel appears to be somewhat run down. The hotel recruits on its website with a personal pick-up from the airport. That was unfortunately nothing to see and we were with other tourists in a full minibus transported, the only over one hour after the arrival from the airport is. So what is after almost 12 hour flight not what you'd expect. A golf course from the neighboring hotel should be included, concealed but the this a few kilometer far away and it is no transport is! For divers and snorkelers the hotel is not at all suitable, the next possibility to the diving is over 12 kilometer away in puerto morelos.
- November 2012
A perfect hotel we have not ever experienced! It suited from the beginning to the back all! Despite the size of the hotel, you had the impression one is something special, the staff was very accommodating and willing to help!
Perfect hotel and holiday
- November 2012
An excellent hotel which is worth of its price. One night in the swim-out room and then on trip through Yucatan. The surplus your suitcase stayed in the hotel. Again there and in a room with seaview and kingseits bed checked in. Bags without any problems to the room received. There no children in the hotel are, can each to his own the best relax. Mostly americans and canadians. Little europeans and no ru. Wether at the beach, by the pool or at the bar, always a quiet holiday atmosphere. Drinks only original! The best! A special thanks at Jose' ..., on special request the cocktail Yucatan mixed (recipe from the internet presented, and den haag). Excellent food and a superb ambience in the restaurants. All in all very recommendable!
Modern hotel with first class service
- Nachweis erbracht
- May 2012
Modern and nice hotel. The whole Areal and IE different restaurants are MT a lot of attention to detail decorated and the staff very friendly. During our stay ( May/ June) was the sea quite 'dirty', so that this bath possibility ( nearly) cannot have used and practically only in the pool were. Important information, which we the hotel described nowhere found : In the evening are only the à la carte restaurant open ( buffet in the morning and lunch). As dress code at the men long pants required. All together however a very good and recommendable hotel.
Information about Hotel Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is nestled on the coast of the Yucatan peninsula and lies a mere 27 km south of Cancun. It is surrounded by the waters of the Caribbean with vibrant coral reefs, soft white sand and adventure attractions. The centre of Puerto Morelos is 2 km away, it is 30 km to Xcaret, 50 km to Xel-ha and 60 km to Tulum. This hotel lies about 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport.
- Built in 2008 and surrounded by warm crystal waters, this all-suite adults-only resort features 433 suites and junior suites, most with ocean view, extensive manicured gardens and 8 bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. Further facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, a cloakroom and lift access. It also offers a hairdressing salon, a theatre auditorium, a games room, a café, a disco and 8 restaurants. There are conference facilities and guests may take advantage of the WLAN Internet access and room and laundry services. There is a car park and covered garage parking for those arriving by car and guests wishing to explore the surrounding area by bicycle will find a cycle hire station at the hotel.
- Guests can choose between suites with a Tropical view (view of the natural surroundings, including fountains and gardens), Pool view or Ocean view. The suites offer 1 suspended king-size or 2 queen-size beds, a wardrobe, a desk, a sofa and a fully fitted bathroom with a hot tub for 2, a separate double shower, a WC and a double dressing table with mirror. They also feature a private, furnished terrace or balcony. The superior amenities include bathrobes and slippers, a 32-inch flat-screen satellite TV, a radio, air conditioning with in-room climate control, a ceiling fan and a CD/DVD player. The accommodation also offers a direct dial telephone, a high-speed Internet dataport, an alarm clock with an mp3 player docking station and an electronic in-room safe. Furthermore, an iron and ironing board, a hairdryer, a coffee/tea maker, a minibar filled with beer, soft drinks, and bottled water, and a 'Secrets' box for private room service delivery.
- The water, land and beach-based activities offered at this hotel include among others a gym, 2 hot tubs, a floodlit tennis court, cocktail classes and dance lessons. The hotel also has over 4000 m² of pool area with 8 outdoor swimming pools, 2 of which are heated, a poolside snackbar and a sun terrace with parasols and sun loungers. The world-class spa offers outdoor and indoor treatments. Guests can join in an aqua fit or aerobics session, work out in the gym, sweat it out in the sauna or steam room and then enjoy a relaxing massage. For an additional fee guests can enjoy jet skiing, diving, motor boating and it is also possible to go windsurfing, sailing and catamaran sailing. Guests can play tennis, table tennis, pool/snooker, beach volleyball, bocce or golf. Additionally, archery and cycling are also available and the hotel organises an entertainment programme for adults. Sun loungers and parasols are laid out ready for use on the sandy beach.
- The hotel features 8 restaurants, including 7 à la carte themed restaurants and 1 sumptuous buffet restaurant. The midday and evening meals may be enjoyed from a set menu or à la carte. The hotel offers all-inclusive packages.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- Guests arriving by car should take the Cancun-Tulum highway. Just 15 minutes south of international airport, they will find the Petempiche entrance.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- EC Maestro
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See