Alam Anda Ocean Front Resort & Spa(4 stars)jln. pantai batu bolong, canggu beach 80361 Bali View on map
At a glance
- Nice and clean hotel (3) "Nice and clean hotel" found in 3 reviews
- " Nice and clean hotel . The staff and the service are very friendly and always helpful. The diving and the service ... "July 2012
- " Great hotel with simply brilliant diving station "July 2012
- " Value for money is good not "June 2012
- Fine food (2) "Fine food" found in 2 reviews
- " Very friendly people, excellent bungalow, quiet, fine food - a very nice place to be an to relax. Very professional Werner Lau Diving Centre with top service. "July 2012
- " We were allowed our 2. part of the honeymoon in Alam anda resort was satisfactory! It was simply beautiful! Really nice people, good food and a very well maintained Resort. My husband (diver), was thrilled by the dive centre and from ... "September 2012
- Very friendly staff (2) "Very friendly staff" found in 2 reviews
- " Very friendly staff and management, ready to help with any question and request. "July 2012
- " Diving Center with top service, very friendly staff , top indonesian guides who do a excellent job an very safe guidings. "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (3) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 3 reviews
- Hotel in general (3)
- Service Friendliness (2) Comments related to "Service" found in 2 reviews
- Service in general (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... perform! A super snorkeling instructor I did the fear taken, so that then the ladder from the hotel and the dive centre time and underwater again dare! ¨ It was an unforgettable experience! A great team! " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Service Friendliness (2)
- Quality (2) Comments related to "Food" found in 2 reviews
- " Very friendly people, excellent bungalow, quiet, fine food - a very nice place to be an to relax. Very professional Werner Lau Diving Centre with top service. " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " We were allowed our 2. part of the honeymoon in Alam anda resort was satisfactory! It was simply beautiful! Really nice people, good food and a very well maintained Resort. My husband (diver), was thrilled by the dive centre and from ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Quality (2)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " Quiet bungalow hotel complex in the middle of a neat, tropical garden. Open restaurant with varied menu. Very spacious bungalows with teiloffenem bathroom and large terrace with sofa bed. Unfortunately no sandy beach but very clean, warm water. Well managed Werner-Lau ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Facilities (1)
- November 2013
We stayed with our two young adult children and the partner for our daughter here - we had booked the bungalow purnama - three bedrooms with bathroom, big living room, a private garden and private pool. All our expectations were exceeded - we were impressed and enjoyed it in two weeks here very well. Our bungalow was very tastefully decorated in balinese style. Everything was daily thoroughly cleaned, as well as the garden and the pool.
Vacation in picture book
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2013
A small area in typical balinese style with meticulous well-kept garden, sparkling rooms (bungalows, restaurant, spa, and so on.) And a lot of handicrafts. You can tell, that a lot of effort and work it-puts - everywhere have, maintain and works the employees, around the plant in shot to be held. No matter where you can see - a delight to the eye. We enjoyed every day new and nice discovered. Frangipani, palm trees, water games, koiteiche or relief - at each corner a highlight admire. Us had the birds, lizards, crabs, frogs and geckos pleased - it was ... really nice, to observe and to be peaceful.
Great, but not for divers less suitable!
- August 2013
We stayed for 4 nights at alam anda and the resort is primarily because of the good quality selected. The hotel is very well-kept and the bungalows are beautiful and in good condition. Only improvements in the bathroom was perhaps a bit larger towels, shower gel and shampoo in the shower, and a hairdryer. Whereas the recéption us kindly a hairdryer has borrowed. The food in the restaurant was very delicious, varied and the staff was extremely friendly! Since my partner to not, and we actually both rather active may, it was for him rather boring. Because next to the ... spa, a swim in the pool and there were not many possibilities. But he daily in the spa. Furthermore he could as snorkeling beginners because of the harsh sea (difficult entrance, high waves) not go snorkeling. For divers but the resort is really great. The diving basis is great and the whole team is very friendly and helpful! Note: the driving directions from the south (airport) in the north to the hotel depending on the path already very long and arduous.
Wohlfühl-& relaxation oasis
- Nachweis erbracht
- July 2013
In eigentlichenm meaning this hotel was for us no hotel. For us it was more of a spa and relaxation oasis, away from the mass tourism and familiarity. Here one experiences Bali how it really is and like one it introduces itself! But we took a nearly 30-hour prior to purchase. From denpasar (airport) you can travel approximately 2a 3 hours Bali after sambirenteng -singaraja. The driver was very nice. We could well talk to him and, although it was dark he thought to certain places and showed us one or another reisterrasse. Although we after 11:00 p. m. ... arrived at the hotel, we were warmly welcomed and our seaview bungalow (no. 6) brought. We were totally settled and, although we only wanted to sleep, we were positive with a midnight snack/ willkommenssnack surprised. The nasi goreng was after the 30-hour prior for us again the first real food. We were like small children looking forward to it. But a thank you ☺ The first night we slept like little baby's. it was not only because of a long trip, but also the super comfy, enormous bed (by the smell of the bedlinen was i pleasantly surprised). The next morning was the best, the we have ever experienced. This moment if you wake up, the sound is responsible. Excited pushes the curtain to the side, the door opens and walking on the terrace The first time the feeling of Bali and experience = it was just only fantastic! Since we Germany and well organised, we went directly to the front desk to check in. There we met on Bettina (hotel manager) the us feel very welcomed and offered us, only once for breakfast. On the way from our bungalow, the reception and the restaurant, we saw the first time the resort in the bright. Everything was very good well maintained, clean and tidy. Each of us came, welcomed us with a friendly smile in the face.
Great diving vacation
- July 2013
We were to 2. the alam anda. As with our last visit, we had a seaview bungalow. We only had breakfast catering. Ate dinner in the hotel (if you don't have to be-and dessert needs, enough breakfast otherwise half board cheaper). The main courses we found large, but it was also possible half portions to order. The hotel is suitable especially for divers and for non divers who look for the silence.
Information about Alam Anda Ocean Front Resort & Spa
For many years, the Alam Anda has been a well kept secret and today it has achieved cult status. It is the perfect holiday choice. The Alam Anda Dive & Spa Resorts‘motto is: «We consider our guests as friends. We’d like to spoil you in every sense: with the diving, culturally, culinary as well as physically at the spa.» One can still discover the authentic Bali with all its culture in the relatively tourist-free north-east region of the island, and experience its local inhabitants typical way of life. Our well-known resort is located on the coastline in a magnificent tropical garden, covering approx. 3 hectares in which there are hundreds of palm trees. The Alam Anda is more than just a hotel; it is a way of life. There is something to suit everyone’s taste with 9 Seaview Bungalows, 12 Deluxe Garden Bungalows, 2 Bahari villas, the double bungalow, Ambu Ambu and 2 villas, Lumba Lumba and Purnama. Our beautiful Wellness, Rest & Recuperation area – the Alam Anda Natural SPA, which covers a total surface area of 700sqm, awaits you. The main massage building and 3 additional treatment areas are harmoniously integrated within a lovingly decorated garden and water features. It is within this private and luxurious atmosphere that our Balinese therapists will pamper you, using exclusive, natural products & massage oils of the highest quality. Let your culinary senses be tantalized in our Al-Fresco restaurant. Located at the pool with a stunning view of the sea, it is the ideal place from which to enjoy colorful sunrise and sunset. The professional Werner Lau Diving Center is specially managed in accordance with the desires and demands of divers in mind. Our team eagerly anticipates guiding you through the undiscovered beauty of the underwater realm. Be it on our fabulous house reef or at the numerous top dive sites located around Bali. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 07:00 to 23:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Spa centre
- Special massages
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See