Hotel Campanile Lyon Centre-Berges du Rhône(3.5 stars)4-6, RUE MORTIER 69003 LYON-03 View on map
At a glance
- City hotel in a central location (2) "City hotel in a central location" found in 2 reviews
- " Unadorned city hotel in a central location "May 2012
- " Centrally situated house near the Rhone, good for city excursions on foot. Restaurants and shops nearby. State of the ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
Good location to explore Lyon
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- June 2013
A basic, a bit dated hotel, but for this price you don't expect more. Situated across the river form the main city centre, but close to one of the bridges, so the walk takes only 10 minutes. The area around the hotel is not the nicest though. The hotel could do with some renovation. The check in took quite a bit of time, as the guest before me had some questions and they didn't have a second person. An alright hotel to stay for a night and explore the city, but if you need to stay longer, there are probably ... better options.
Unadorned city hotel in a central location
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- May 2012
Centrally situated house near the Rhone, good for city excursions on foot. Restaurants and shops nearby. State of the house rather bad and renovierundsbedürftig. We only booked with breakfast; it was rich and unexpectedly good. Our room was extremely small and very Spartan (only a platform bed, a washbasin and very small shower, toilet). For short stay for sightseeing the place is recommendable.
Information about Hotel Campanile Lyon Centre-Berges du Rhône
Hotel description *
- LocationLocated within a few paces of Lyon's city centre and the famous Place Bellecour, this hotel lies within 1 km of Saint-Jean cathedral and 1.5 km from the cathedral of Notre Dame de Fourvière. Guillotière is the nearest métro station and lies just 300 m away and Perrache and Part Dieu stations are to be found 5 km away and may easily be reached by making use of public transport. Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport is 30 km away.
- This 8-storey hotel underwent renovations in the year 2000 and comprises a total of 126 rooms. Facilities within the air-conditioned hotel include a bar, a conference room, a breakfast room, room and laundry service as well as parking facilities.
- Each of the welcoming, comfortable rooms comes with an en suite bathroom, a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, a minibar, air conditioning and a hire safe.
- Guests may take advantage of the in-house sauna.
- Guests are able to choose their breakfast from the extensive buffet each morning.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See