At a glance
- The staff are very accommodating and helpful (1) "The staff are very accommodating and helpful" found in 1 review
- " The hotel is a good location. The staff are very accommodating and helpful . Breakfast buffet was very rich and freshly prepared. Would choose the hotel again. "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
I was expecting a little bit more
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Skiing and winter sports
- February 2014
Not so close to Alpin Express, with skis on your shoulders is quite a long walk but if you're lucky you can catch the free shuttle to go back to the hotel. The location is pretty suggestive with a great view from your balcony. Rooms are quite spacious but a little bit rustic. In the bathroom you'll find only shampoo and shower gel. There is no hair drier so if you need you must ask for one at the reception, but unfortunatly it's often unattended. There's also no electrical outlet so you can't use a shaver in the bathroom. Staff ... is very kind especially shuttles's drivers. Breakfast stops at 10.00 that is long enough for mountain and it's not wonderful but not bad.
Catastrophic, miserable, mediocre, very good.
- Hotel not recommended
- Countryside & spa
- August 2012
The hotel works from the outside ephemeral considers attractive, is however on both sides installed. The main entrance is dirty. ( see photo). Dining room and bar are inviting and acceptable clean. Booked from 27 August until 10 September a single room with half board. General information is available. 2 different daily papers couches before the breakfast room. The hotel was since the 30 August feast in Russian hand (circa 30 younger persons/ sport group). The atmosphere was lively. Also for dinner was optically some persons no standards recognizable ( shorts, sleeveless T-shirt, shoes). Apart from that were also usually ... well-fed and without exception properly dressed older swiss the guests in the hotel.
Hotel at good location and very friendly
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- July 2012
The hotel is a good location. The staff are very accommodating and helpful. Breakfast buffet was very rich and freshly prepared. Would choose the hotel again.
Information about Hotel Marmotte
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel enjoys a quiet location in the centre of Saas Fee. The preferred airport for Marmotte is Geneva, which is 140 km from the hotel, and it is just 240 m from Saas-Grund, Unter den Bodmen station.
- The establishment comprises a total of 25 accommodation units. Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Guests of the establishment receive a welcome drink on arrival. Services such as a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. Internet access (for a fee) and wireless internet access (for a fee) are available in the public areas. In addition, guests can also enjoy a balcony. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a dining area, a café and a bar. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. Parking facilities available to guests include a garage and a car park. Additional services include room service and a laundry. Active guests can make use of the bicycle hire service to explore the surrounding area.
- The establishment offers family rooms and non-smoking rooms. All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. A balcony or terrace is also included as standard. Cots and extra beds are available. Among the amenities are a safe and a minibar. Other features include internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio and wireless internet access. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a bath, a spa bath and a hairdryer.
- The terrace is the perfect place to while away the time. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. Active guests have various leisure options to choose from, including cycling/mountain biking, tennis, crazy golf, golf, table tennis, a sauna and a steam bath.
- The establishment offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and half board. Staff are also happy to prepare special dietary cuisine.
- All major credit cards, including VISA and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Spa centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- Airport transfer
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See