At a glance
- The staff are very accommodating and helpful (1) "The staff are very accommodating and helpful" found in 1 review
- " The hotel is a good location. The staff are very accommodating and helpful . Breakfast buffet was very rich and freshly prepared. Would choose the hotel again. "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
I was expecting a little bit more
- Nachweis erbracht
- February 2014
Not so close to Alpin Express, with skis on your shoulders is quite a long walk but if you're lucky you can catch the free shuttle to go back to the hotel. The location is pretty suggestive with a great view from your balcony. Rooms are quite spacious but a little bit rustic. In the bathroom you'll find only shampoo and shower gel. There is no hair drier so if you need you must ask for one at the reception, but unfortunatly it's often unattended. There's also no electrical outlet so you can't use a shaver in the bathroom. Staff ... is very kind especially shuttles's drivers. Breakfast stops at 10.00 that is long enough for mountain and it's not wonderful but not bad.
Catastrophic, miserable, mediocre, very good.
- Nicht empfohlen
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- August 2012
The hotel works from the outside ephemeral considers attractive, is however on both sides installed. The main entrance is dirty. ( see photo). Dining room and bar are inviting and acceptable clean. Booked from 27 August until 10 September a single room with half board. General information is available. 2 different daily papers couches before the breakfast room. The hotel was since the 30 August feast in Russian hand (circa 30 younger persons/ sport group). The atmosphere was lively. Also for dinner was optically some persons no standards recognizable ( shorts, sleeveless T-shirt, shoes). Apart from that were also usually ... well-fed and without exception properly dressed older swiss the guests in the hotel.
Hotel at good location and very friendly
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- July 2012
The hotel is a good location. The staff are very accommodating and helpful. Breakfast buffet was very rich and freshly prepared. Would choose the hotel again.
Information about Hotel Marmotte
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel enjoys a quiet location in the centre of Saas Fee. The preferred airport for Marmotte is Geneva, which is 140 km from the hotel, and it is just 240 m from Saas-Grund, Unter den Bodmen station.
- This family-friendly ski hotel is built in a traditional chalet style with spa facilities and a cafe and restaurant. Guests can relax in front of the fireplace at the hotel bar. The hotel offers luggage transport to and from the multi-storey car park. Guests can use a ski depot at the cable car station. The pleasant atmosphere reflects the typical Valais style of the entire house. This air-conditioned hotel has a total of 25 rooms. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service, as well as a hotel safe and currency exchange. Guests can also take advantage of the room and laundry services. Wireless Internet access is available for an additional fee.
- All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub and a hairdryer, and offer a direct dial telephone, satellite TV and Internet access. Further standard features of accommodation units include individually regulated air conditioning and heating and a balcony/terrace.
- Guests may relax in the hot tub or sauna, or go biking.
- Breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed à la carte or selected from various menu options.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted at the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- Airport transfer
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See