Hotel review overview
Very good hotel to recommend further.
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- June 2013
The hotel is on the contrary to 2012 changed. Facade and rooms and facilities everything new and great well done. Everything was very clean rooms, etc. the staff was very nice and, above all, very helpful. There was nothing we could complain about. The achievements are half board, pc, massage, türkischbad etc. Food (breakfast and dinner) was very varied and plentiful. The meal times for dinner 19,30 could an hour earlier start, then one has more from the evening. Otherwise everything was very satisfactory and highly recommended. Rooms were cleaned every day and the towels were also changed every ... day rooms have almost all with a partial view of the ocean, as well as a good medium sized balcony
Relaxation directly nothing
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- September 2012
Staff friendly usually only English-speaking. Very loud music from the neighboring hotel 13:00 until 17:00 and 20:00 until 00:00 o'clock. Loungers by the pool very cramped tiles very smooth. Waiter rooms at 15:00 o'clock at by the pool straighten up, noisy, hectic.
Information about Hotel Sunrise
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- A lobby and a reception are available to guests. The hotel offers internet access, wireless internet access, a restaurant, a bar, a laundry, a conference room and hotel doctor.
- Guests will also find a balcony in most rooms. Most rooms offer a side sea view. In addition, a safe and a minibar are available. The accommodation units offer a range of amenities, including a mini-fridge. A telephone and a TV are provided as standard. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a hairdryer and a vanity mirror.
- The hotel offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool. A terrace, a sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols are available. There is also a poolside snack bar. Guests can enjoy various leisure options during their free time, including a gym, a spa, a hammam and massage treatments. For a fee, a sauna is also available. Guests are entertained with live music in a friendly atmosphere.
- The hotel offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, dinner and half board.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See