Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Hidden Ridge Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis apartment complex on Tunnel Mountain overlooks the town of Banff in Alberta, Canada and the spectacular Canadian Rockies. It is secluded, yet conveniently located just minutes from Banff's shopping and dining. It is some 1.9 km to the Red Earth Spa and guests will find the town centre and the nearest shops, bars and nightspots around 2.3 km away. It is about 11 km to Minnewanka and roughly 17.5 km to the Sunshine Village Mountain resort, with its cross-country ski run. Lake Louise is about 50 minutes’ drive, the capital Calgary is about 128 km and Jasper is some 304 km.
- The establishment comprises a total of 107 accommodation units. Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services and facilities at the hotel include a safe, internet access, wireless internet access, a restaurant, a laundry and fireplace. The grounds of the establishment feature a playground and an attractive garden. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces. Guests can also use the bicycle storage facilities.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. A balcony or terrace is also included as standard. The carpeted accommodation units feature separate bedrooms, a double bed, a queen-size bed, a king-size bed or a sofa-bed. A fridge, a microwave and tea and coffee making equipment contribute to a comfortable stay. An ironing set is also available to guests. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio, an alarm clock and wireless internet access. Each of the bathrooms features a shower, a bath, a spa bath and a hairdryer.
- The swimming pool is ideal for a refreshing dip. Sun loungers provide a great place to sunbathe. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. Leisure options at the establishment include a sauna, a steam bath, a beauty salon and massage treatments. For a fee, cycling/mountain biking, golf and horse riding are also available. In the area around the establishment, guests can enjoy themselves with activities such as cross-country skiing. A spa area with a solarium is available.
- The establishment offers the following bookable meals and board options: lunch and dinner.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the establishment: American Express, VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See