Hotel Sporting(2 stars)Straubenzellstrasse 19 9014 Sankt Gallen View on map
At a glance
- Completely renovated (1) "Completely renovated" found in 1 review
- " ... outside of town, it is well worth it to book (p. above ). Furthermore is the bus station 2 minutes from the hotel away. The use of the owner should be rewarded. The rooms have been recently completely renovated . "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... outside of town, it is well worth it to book (p. above ). Furthermore is the bus station 2 minutes from the hotel away. The use of the owner should be rewarded. The rooms have been recently completely renovated. " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Great 2 stars stadtpension with 4 star breakfast.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
First class! It was a short but very pleasant stay! The chef is on that probably the guests very concerned, the breakfast was great and excellent. A real treat. If we come back to St. Gallen come, is a transaction 100% in the hotel Sporting. As information, the bus connection to the city centre (5 minutes) is excellent and all 10 minutes uncovered. The minibars and copier is in each floor we stayed in a 2 star hotel not yet seen. Great! lg Markus&Angelika with children ☺
In any case we would come again...
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- January 2014
Although we only stayed for one night at the hotel Sporting, would definitely recommend this hotel at any time again into account. It had everything that you after a long hiking day or schlittenhundeworkshop needs. Nice, bright and friendly furnished rooms. Coffee, tea and mini-bar drinks on the floor available. Only missing the stationary to be references to note. Very polite host, prior with key safe (code before will receive) and check out problem-free. Restaurant with traditional cuisine in walking distance. Conclusion: always again :-)
Top hotel mit 5 * breakfast.
- January 2014
We were 7 people and stayed in the suite on the top floor. The rooms were very clean and there was enough space for all. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. We really enjoyed our stay. Super price-performance ratio. Great, rich 5 - star breakfast with everything the heart could desire!
5 star breakfast buffet in the star hotel
- June 2013
Excellent hotel especially in relation to the 5 stars breakfast buffet, cleanliness and friendliness and helpfulness of the host and his team. The hotel is recently with the prix bienvenu 2013 for the 4. best city hotel in Switzerland excellent (http://www. Myswitzerland. com/de /-100-friendliest hotels-the -Switzerland. Html). . In such high ranks it was by far no other star hotel managed.
A small treasure in our turbulent world
- March 2013
I had to have over the easter holidays with my daughter spontaneously a room to stay in Switzerland find, as we were from the skiing returned and the long journey to go home not in a course manageable wanted. The owner of the hotel, mr hörler us a room at a very reasonable price rents, although the hotel actually was closed. These guests i found extremely nice and accommodating. We were already once to guests in this hotel and mr h. was also very nice and very accommodating. I remember always at his address and will its friendliness always appreciate. ... Many thanks again, mr h.
Information about Hotel Sporting
There are many good reasons to visit the Eastern Switzerland metropolis -and a lot more reasons for our stay in Hotel Sporting.... your hotel in Eastern Switzerland.Open to the world and big enough to offer you the facilities and the atmosphere of a well-kept house, we pride ourselves in keeping it small enough for you to feel at home though you may be far away from home.We offer you 20 comfortable rooms & a large suite (7), free internet access, coffee and tea is available on each floor. We are looking forward to welcome you as our guest and wish you a pleasant stay at our Hotel Sporting.Albert Hörler - Hotel ManagerPlease note that we are a non-smoking hotel. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 06:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See