BEST WESTERN Hotel Plaza Neapel(3 stars)Piazza Principe Umberto 23, 80142 Neapel View on map
At a glance
- In good condition (1) "In good condition" found in 1 review
- " Our second stay. This was again the very favorable location. Very good Soundproof windows keep the enormous noise from the street mostly from. Room very small, but in good condition and very clean. Breakfast for Italian standards very good. The Cappuccino has however ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Our second stay. This was again the very favorable location. Very good Soundproof windows keep the enormous noise from the street mostly from. Room very small, but in good condition and very clean. Breakfast for Italian standards very good. The Cappuccino has however ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Great and cheap hotel for city trips
- Nachweis erbracht
- April 2013
The hotel is located in a dirty area, but we knew before and had not a problem so, but it is centrally located, central station around the corner, points of interest easily accessible on foot. Hotel is clean, staff very helpful. International guests.
Friendly hotel in the station
- February 2013
Cheap hotel near the train station. Nice breakfast on the top floor with view of the rooftops and hills of naples. metro, railways, fernbusse, city buses, bus, tram-all in close proximity. Also the historic part is on foot easy to get to. Free wi-fi.
Convenient location and good value for money
- August 2012
A great hotel, to for little money naples and the surrounding area to discover. At night you feel in the area not so comfortable (not the best area), but we found the location ideal, because you in a very short time to the train station was, from where good in the area and to Rome drive could. In addition drive all buses from. There is also in front of the hotel a tram stop. The breakfast buffet was the selection was well arranged, but it was enough, to get a good start into the day to go.
- June 2012
Our second stay. This was again the very favorable location. Very good Soundproof windows keep the enormous noise from the street mostly from. Room very small, but in good condition and very clean. Breakfast for Italian standards very good. The Cappuccino has however unfortunately much worse. When checking out there were however trouble: as had initially booked with hrs, then however again canceled, because we have a more favorable offer at hotel. De found. The cancellation of the substantially expensive was in the hotel apparently not known. As well as the cheaper hotel. De booking. We had only the hotel. ... DE Max documents in written form with, but not the hrs cancellation documents. Very, very annoying and somewhat incomprehensible, since we are the new Invoice with had, the one however unrecognised. A day before arrival we had an email to the hotel with the hotel. De confirmation number, etc. This email you do not want to have.
Information about BEST WESTERN Hotel Plaza Neapel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis futuristic-style hotel is situated in the centre of the city, within metres of Corso Garibaldi. Countless shops, bars and links to the public transport network are within metres of the hotel's entrance. Nightclubs are approximately 1.5 km away. The sea is 3 km away and Naples airport just 6 km, 15 minutes drive from the hotel.
- Built at the turn of the 19th century and completely renovated in 2002, this hotel offers a total of 57 rooms spread over 5 floors. Amongst the facilities count a foyer with 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a cloakroom and a lift. Dining options include a bar, a pub and an air-conditioned buffet restaurant with non-smoking area. There are also a conference room, a TV room, Internet access and room service.
- The pleasant, air-conditioned guestrooms come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV and Internet access. There is also a minibar, double bed, central heating and a safe in each room.
- American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted methods of payment in this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See