We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel La Plantation
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the heart of Orient Bay, just a few minutes walk from beautiful Orient Beach, as well as shops and restaurants in the village. It is a 5-minute drive from Grand Case, the gourmet capital of the island, where visitors will find fine dining in a typical Creole village. Philipsburg is about 20 km away. Nightlife can be found 25 km away in Maho Bay.
- This beach hotel, which was renovated in 2008, offers 17 stylish colonial villas set in 3 hectares of lush tropical grounds. It is air-conditioned and has a lobby, a 24-hour check-out service, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, a bar, restaurant, a laundry service, and Internet and WLAN access. Parking facilities are available to guests arriving by car.
- Each villa comprises 1 suite and 2 studios. Most rooms offer ocean views as well as a terrace offering panoramic views over Orient Bay. The spacious studios and suites are equipped with mosquito nets, a kitchenette (with mini-fridge, cooker, microwave and tea/coffee making facilities), a bathroom with separate toilet, a hairdryer, individually regulated air conditioning, a safe and an iron and ironing board. Direct dial telephone, Internet access, satellite/cable TV, a radio and double or king-size beds also feature.
- Guests may take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool with poolside snack bar, and the sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols. The activity desk in the lobby offers a lot of water sports and day excursions. The water sports on offer include jet skiing, motor boating, diving, wind surfing, catamaran boating and canoeing. The nearby beach is sandy and comes with sun loungers and parasols. Horse riding and beach volleyball are also offered. Mullet Bay Golf Course is about a 20-minute drive away.
- Breakfast is served as a buffet, while lunch and dinner are available à la carte.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See