We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel La Plantation
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the heart of Orient Bay, just a few minutes walk from beautiful Orient Beach, as well as shops and restaurants in the village. It is a 5-minute drive from Grand Case, the gourmet capital of the island, where visitors will find fine dining in a typical Creole village. Philipsburg is about 20 km away. Nightlife can be found 25 km away in Maho Bay.
- The hotel features 17 accommodation units. Guests are welcomed at the reception in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour check-out service. Amenities include a safe and currency exchange facilities. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. The hotel offers a range of amenities for a comfortable stay, including gastronomic options such as a restaurant, a café and a bar. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. Parking facilities available to guests include a garage and a car park. Among the additional services available are car hire and a laundry.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, a fan, a kitchen and a bathroom. Most accommodation units additionally feature a terrace. Many of the rooms also offer a sea view, adding to the ambience. Each accommodation unit features separate bedrooms, a double bed or a king-size bed. A safe is also available. There is a fully-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, a mini-fridge, a microwave and tea and coffee making equipment. The rooms offer a range of amenities, including a cooker. An ironing set is also available to guests. All accommodation units offer internet access, a telephone, a TV and a radio. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The hotel features an outdoor pool. Sun loungers and parasols are also available. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. The hotel offers a very extensive sport and leisure programme, including tennis, beach volleyball and horse riding. For a fee, fishing is also available. Many types of sport are available, including watersports such as windsurfing, jet skiing, a motorboat, canoeing, catamaraning and diving. For a fee, sailing, kayaking and snorkelling can also be enjoyed. A spa area with a solarium is available.
- The hotel offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and B & B.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See