Hotel Divan Ankara Cukurhan(5 stars)Tarihi Ankara Kalesi Necatibey Mahallesi Depo Sokak No:3 Ulus 06240 Ankara
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- September 2012
We were just passing through from Istanbul to cappadocia and in Cukurhan wonderful relaxing days. In Anakara there is otherwise only business hotels, but that was not what we were looking for. The divan Cukurhan is a restored caravanserai from the 16. Century, and is directly at the old fortress of Ankara and is of the historic part of town surrounded. The rooms and the service is far above average in Turkey. The Turkish breakfast is wonderful delicious, as well as the hotel own restaurant, which in the nextdoor museum is housed. The rooms, which are very tastefully decorated and ... the baths are huge. For us were the days total relaxation, it fit everything. Very good free Wi-Fi, modern fitness center, great Library and separate business area is available. What this hotel but really unique, is in the middle of story to be. Who in Ankara is, should there again even if it to the business center a few kilometers are, taxi is very convenient and is not a problem dar. A tip it: there is in Ankara two divan hotels, therefore the taxi drivers please say he wanted to 'Ankara kalesi' drive, which fortress is, apart from that is the opportunity large that the taxi driver you to the business hotel divan drives. We should once again in Ankara are, we will certainly stay there again
Information about Hotel Divan Ankara Cukurhan
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated opposite the main entrance of the Ankara Citadel, close to the site which was formerly known as the Horse Market and on the west side of the present Çengelhan Rahmi M. Koç Museum, the hotel enjoys a good central location in the Ulus district of Ankara, home to both key government ministries and most embassies. There are links to the public transport network within walking distance. A further area attraction is the Museum of Anatolian Civilisations. Esenboga International Airport is about 28 km from the establishment.
- The hotel was built in 2010. The hotel features 19 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Amenities include currency exchange facilities. Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel offers a range of amenities for a comfortable stay, including gastronomic options such as a restaurant, a breakfast room, a café and a bar. A library is also among the amenities at the hotel. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park for a fee. Additional services include medical assistance, room service and a laundry.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. The accommodation units each feature a double bed. A safe is also available. The accommodation units offer a range of amenities, including tea and coffee making equipment. Internet access, a TV, a radio and wireless internet access are provided as standard. The accommodation units include a bathroom with a shower.
- A gym is among the leisure options available to guests.
- The hotel offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast and B & B.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See