At a glance
- Value for money (1) "Value for money" found in 1 review
- " ... in the village has. Motorcycles in excess, trucks and buses Ensure a very high unbearable noise level, even with closed windows more than Is disturbing. Everything else is in this hotel value for money estimating average and therefore acceptable. . "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... in the village has. Motorcycles in excess, trucks and buses Ensure a very high unbearable noise level, even with closed windows more than Is disturbing. Everything else is in this hotel value for money estimating average and therefore acceptable. . " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
This hotel is only for hard hearing people livable!
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- May 2012
Because the booking through a tour operator and group tour has taken place, we wanted all no big trouble Make. This hotel is located on a through road, as a highway tags and at night strongly traveled And otherwise a parallel in the village has. Motorcycles in excess, trucks and buses Ensure a very high unbearable noise level, even with closed windows more than Is disturbing. Everything else is in this hotel value for money estimating average and therefore acceptable. .
Information about Hotel Le Floreal
Hotel description *
- LocationBoulevard Croisette, Cannes's main street, which is lined with palm trees, is 500 metres from the hotel, while the showy opulence of the elite neighbourhood La Californie is 900 metres away. The nearest beach on the Mediterranean coast is just 400 metres from the hotel, the city centre shops are 500 metres away, and the Old City is a 10-minute walk. Nice is a 45-minute drive from Cannes. Cannes railway station is 800 m from the hotel and Nice international airport is 30 km away.
- Built in 1930 with traditional French architecture and green shutters, this city hotel offers 53 well-equipped rooms with air conditioning on 4 floors, and all have traditional decor and furnishings in bright colours. The city hotel has a lobby with a 24-hour reception service, in addition to a hotel safe, air-conditioned common areas and high-speed Internet access. There is lift access to the upper floors, and further facilities include a newspaper stand, TV lounge, bar, restaurant, conference facilities and a laundry service.
- Each room features an en suite bathroom with a shower, a double bed, and individually regulated air conditioning and heating. Other in-room amenities include a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, a mini fridge, and an ironing set.
- Guests may relax on the hotel’s sun terrace, while the nearby beach is sandy.
- A continental breakfast buffet is served each morning. Guests may select their lunch and dinner from a set menu or buffet.
- Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Tennis court
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See