Hotel Fiera Verona(4 stars)Via Zannoni Ugo 26-8, Verona 37136 View on map
At a glance
- Well equipped (1) "Well equipped" found in 1 review
- " ... and is in circa 25 minutes away by foot reachable. Drive but also all 10 minutes buses ( stop via Roveggia ). The staff at reception speaks good English and was very helpful. Our room was big and well equipped , the breakfast offered a wide selection and was good in terms of taste. Also behind the scenes ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... and is in circa 25 minutes away by foot reachable. Drive but also all 10 minutes buses ( stop via Roveggia ). The staff at reception speaks good English and was very helpful. Our room was big and well equipped, the breakfast offered a wide selection and was good in terms of taste. Also behind the scenes ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
- Nachweis erbracht
- August 2013
Nice hotel, we had a huge room and bathroom with everything that you need. The hotel was very clean, and newly renovated. From the arena about 30 minutes away on foot.
Good hotel in madrid
- July 2013
We were only one night in the hotel fiera, the shuttle service to and from the arena to the price of just 7 Euro/person. Breakfast in the morning was very good.
Very good price/performance ratio for good service
- June 2013
The hotel located near the congress centre Verona, a short bus ride from the city and only 3 stops from the train station porta nuova. Ideal for a business trip. Only a bit far from the city centre. But the bus stop is directly before the hotel, so you can have a quick access to all the attractions of the city such as the arena and the home of Julia can.
Clean hotel with good breakfast solys midi is ok to fine.
- October 2012
Good 4 stars hotels. To the train station approximately 5 minutes by bus, into town about 15 minutes by taxi -trip to the hotel/airport costs 8 to 10 euros. Check-in, check-out were problem-free, tax will be paid. Free wi-fi in the room. Very good breakfast, with lots of german products. Very good coffee. There are also organic products (cereals, yogurt, jam), vasa bread. Who is late to, the night bus from the city center. Unfortunately, only drove hourly. Large room, the furniture is not new, but it was clean, comfortable beds. Big balcony. Spacious bathroom. No street noise, as in ... the residential area. Verona is a great starting point to to Venedig, Mailand, Bologna, to Lake Garda to drive. And the hotel is conveniently located close to the main train station. Therefore a clear yes.
For city-and visit to the opera suited
- Nachweis erbracht
- August 2012
The hotel gives definitely not a Verona-feeling; however it is from the inside comfortable and tastefully furnished. The guests are multi kulti-mixed. The majority are opera visitors, is reflected in the age of the guests something 'fine'.
Information about Hotel Fiera Verona
Free Wifi / Free Parking The four-stars "Hotel Fiera" was inaugurated in 2002. It is situated in front of the exhibitors entrance F of the Verona Fair Centre and only 2 km away from the very heart of city centre. The hotel provides 82 rooms and has parking area and a private garage. Modern and functional look, the floors lined with marble in the large hall create a very elegant atmosphere. The accurately furnished rooms are evidence of special attention to interior decoration; every room is equipped with every comfort such as free internet wi-fi access, minibar, air conditioning, TV, and more. A fitness area with gym permits pleasant and healthy hours and gives you energy after a long working day. The restaurant with its dynamic and versatile service offers accurately prepared meals, giving you the possibility of rapid and light lunch breaks or a romantic dinner. The congress rooms get the most of them by the natural light from outside - modular features permits small and medium meetings up to 60 participants. The attention to functionality and comfortable work gets concrete in the choice of instruments such as the Sedus ergonomic chairs. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Complementary bottle of water
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See