We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Aldi-offer for me was not satisfactory!
- Hotel not recommended
- Other stay
- July 2013
Have 4 days/3 nights with friends over Aldi-travel booked, since we had a short vacation with the motorcycle made. To the hotel: our friendly couple had in the room schimmeflecken on the wall, the rooms are very small. In front of the hotel one has only rasenteppich and left and right from the entrance only 2 white pastiktische with 2 chairs of course without cushions and 2 holzschaukeln also without cushions laid out, whereas you had to say, that this parking is. Flower boxes with wilted flowers were on the floor. The breakfast buffet: juice gave it from the automat ... and had one into a plastic cups, coffee you had to also on the machine. Rolls were always as hard as zwieback, there was only one type of and of bread there was dark wholemeal bread. No farmhouse bread or anything like that. Positive for me was the friendly staff and fair drink prices. Conclusion for me: for 3 nights it was ok, i could in this property but did not want to stay. What i for the value for money was given, i can't say, that this offer was. From the well-known food chain i would have expected more over there.
Information about Hotel Villa Emma
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located in a quiet area, 700 m from the Belvedere cable car for Sella Ronda-Dolomiti Superski in Italy.
- This comfortable ski hotel has mountain views and a total of 38 rooms. The premises are air-conditioned and guests are welcomed in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service. Facilities include a hotel safe, currency exchange, cloakroom and lift access. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. Guests can enjoy a drink in the cafe and bar and dine in the restaurant. Guests can also take advantage of the room and laundry services on offer. Those arriving by car may leave their vehicle in the hotel's car park or garage (the latter incurs a fee). The hotel also provides a private shuttle to the cable car. There is a ski deposit with boot heater on site.
- Each room has an en suite bathroom with a shower, bath and a hairdryer. Guests can enjoy a good night's rest on their double bed. Facilities include a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV and Internet access. There is also a safe and a minibar in each room. Individually regulated air conditioning and individually regulated heating as well as a balcony or terrace are standard features in all accommodation.
- Guests can take a refreshing dip in the indoor swimming pool. The hotel features a spa centre with a hot tub, gym, steam room and sauna. Guests can also pamper themselves with a massage or spa treatment. Val di Fassa Golf Club is about 210 metres from the hotel.
- The restaurant serves classic Italian cuisine including specialities from South Tyrol. Breakfast is served daily and lunch and dinner can be enjoyed either à la carte or from the set menu.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- EC Maestro
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See