Hotel review overview
The most helpful positive review
I was last year with a girlfriend and my parents in the hotel arkadas. We really enjoyed it, the staff is friendly, especially the boat trips are brilliant. While we were there, there were mostly german tourists there, we almost all got to know have, it was literally an easy going atmosphere. However the rooms are quite simple, but that did not disturb me, since one view there anyway only at night has been. For people who the mass tourism like out of the … read hotel review
The most helpful negative review
the complex is getting a bit old and requires renovation. the cleanliness of the rooms is good. the breakfast is typical of the country, simple and adequate. The bread is a bit airy but abundant. Fried egg generally too raw, 5 Minutenei is to feast. Here must practice still. was booked overnight stay with breakfast. … read hotel review
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- October 2011
Information about Hotel Arkadas
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located in its own farmland just a couple of minutes from the sea and 100 m from the beach. It is quiet and secluded and in a perfect world of its own. Guests will find the centre of Adrasan 300 m from the hotel. Antalya Airport is 100 km away.
- This hotel was opened in 1989 by the lovely family who run the place, who have lived in the area for generations. It enjoys great views and offers guests the ideal spot for their holiday, surrounded by the mountains and the sea. This family-friendly hotel comprises a total of 26 rooms, a garden and a terrace. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour check-out service, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility and a TV lounge. There is a bar and a restaurant and guests have Internet access (charges apply) at their disposal. They can also take advantage of the laundry service (for an additional fee) and parking facilities. Moreover, it is possible to hire bicycles on the premises.
- All hotel rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. They are equipped with a safe and individually regulated air conditioning units are provided in all accommodation as standard. All rooms feature a balcony, and 2 pairs of rooms are available with interconnecting doors, perfect for families with children.
- This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool with a children's swimming area. Watersports fans can go waterskiing, diving, windsurfing and banana boating (all for an additional fee). It is also possible to play a game of tennis or table tennis and guests may also like to explore the surrounding area on bicycle (charges apply).
- The hotel restaurant has recently been rebuilt to offer a more modern and convenient environment for enjoying the splendid lunches and dinners prepared by the hotel's excellent chef. There is a separate bar and outside seating area where clients can enjoy views of the gardens and the mountains whilst sipping a cold drink, having a snack or just chilling out.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See