We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Palmeras Y Dunas
Hotel description *
- LocationThe charming riad is located by the lake of Erg Chebbi, facing the largest dune in Merzouga, which is a much known place in the deep south of Morocco. The location of this hotel is a true haven of peace. The family-friendly themed hotel is approximately 60 km from the city of Erfoud, where guests will find restaurants, bars, nightlife, links to the public transport network and a bus station. Rissani is an hour's drive and Errachida is roughly 90 minutes by car.
- This 4-star hotel is located near Erg Chebbi in Merzouga, which is known for its hospitality and vibrant city life. It has 40 air-conditioned rooms and suites, an air-conditioned restaurant, a campsite with nomad tents equipped with all necessary comforts as well as camels. Built in 2009, the riad offer a 24-hour check-out service, cloakroom, bar and car park.
- The riad offers standard rooms, suites and royal tents, built of adobe and decorated in a traditional way with Tadelakt. Each one features individually regulated air conditioning and heating, showers, toilets and a double or king-size bed. The nearby camp has 40 nomad tents equipped with beds, mattresses, sheets and blankets and very nice Berber carpets. There is a modern sanitary block with showers and toilets next to the campsite.
- The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool which is free of charge for its guests, thus offering a serene oasis in the deep south of Morocco. There is also a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use. On request the riad can help guests organise camel rides, folk entertainment, bivouacking at the foot of the sand dunes of Merzouga, quad treks, hiking and 4x4 trips (fees apply for all activities). On excursions to the dunes of Merzouga, guests are offered breakfast at sunrise or snacks at sunset.
- A royal tent serves as a restaurant, where guests can have breakfast and dinner buffet. It has a capacity of 300 people but can stretch to 400. There is also a Moroccan restaurant with a capacity of more than 200 people. À la carte options are also available for lunch and dinner.
- The hotel accepts MasterCard, VISA and some debit cards as methods of payment.
- Guests must arrive at the camp before 5 pm in winter time and before 7 pm in summer in order to get the most out of the sunset over the dunes.
- Guests should first arrive at the Palm's Club Hotel in the city of Erfoud, where the driver of a 4x4 will be waiting to drive them to the hotel. A 4x4 is required to get to the hotel as the route is via sand and dirt tracks.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Laundry service