At a glance
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Centrally located great hotel in Hong Kong! "June 2012
- " ... for free available, to check emails home ideal. You can have it also out along, to navigation, to restaurant search etc.. Pool and wellness area very nice! The breakfast is simply overwhelming. A great hotel to discover the town! "June 2012
- Great view (1) "Great view" found in 1 review
- " We had the essential rooms booked, the higher rooms. The best! Great view high on Hong Kong! here every room have a I-phone for free available, to check emails home ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " Centrally located great hotel in Hong Kong! " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " ... for free available, to check emails home ideal. You can have it also out along, to navigation, to restaurant search etc.. Pool and wellness area very nice! The breakfast is simply overwhelming. A great hotel to discover the town! " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
Relax in the business part of Kowloon
- July 2013
The hotel was beautiful. Our room as clean, modern and had a great bathroom and raindrop shower. The TV had a few English channels which kept us entertained on one night when it rained and we didn't fancy going out, and the staff are genuinely very nice and friendly. We had a menu on the bed with a choice of optional complimentary pillows, from which we chose the lavendar scented pillow. This was a really nice touch I thought after a long hard day in the smoggy city.
Just a good place in Hongkong
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2013
The hotel is a after german standards very upscale hotel, with a nice atmosphere its 5 star rating. We had a club room (absolutely recommendable: separate check-in, very personal and friendly service, breakfast and limited matching snacks and drinks with fantastic view over the town on the 36. floor). The check-in they offered us, to rate our room to a suite with separate living and bedroom areas to change. We did not regret it.
- March 2013
A great hotel, that hardly a desire remained unfulfilled leaves. The location is wonderful and the employees are very caring. Certainly not quite cheap.
Perfect price/performance ratio
- March 2013
The langham place each and again and again recommend. I am here about 6 times every year and am always here. Have almost all Hotels in hong kong try. Here i am at home!
- March 2013
The hotel is located excellent. Shopping center right with the hotel connected, also the subway-station. Night markets are in walking distance. The rooms are well equipped, we even had a small kitchen! Nice pool, well-equipped gym. We really enjoyed it, we will be back!
Information about Hotel Langham Place
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is directly linked with the Langham Place shopping centre (with over 300 shops and restaurants) as well as with the Monkok MTR underground station. The train station is around 15 minutes away on foot.
- Opened in 2003, this air-conditioned city hotel comprises a total of 700 rooms, including 50 suites. Facilities include a cafe, a restaurant and a bar.
- The Premium rooms are fitted with an en suite bathroom with a shower and separate bathtub, a 42-inch flat screen, plasma TV, 3 telephones (including a cable-free telephone which may be used all over the hotel), Internet access and a hire safe. The suites are additionally equipped with a kitchen. The rooms are equally suited to long stays, business trips and family holidays.
- The lifestyle, spa and health club is located in the top 3 floors of the hotel. From here guests have a breathtaking view of Kowloon, Hong Kong and Lantau. The luxury spa, designed by Spa Chakra, offers guests 7 treatment rooms with complete beauty, health and spa therapies (charges apply). There is also a swimming pool and a sauna on offer to guests.
- The new Japanese restaurant, named ‘Tokoro Robatayaki & Bar’, offers guests exquisite Japanese cuisine. The area on the 3rd floor to the rear of the hotel will be converted into Tokoro Robatayaki & Bar at the end of August.
- All major credit cards, such as American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA, are accepted as methods of payment.
- The hotel can be reached on foot from Mong Kok MTR and Mong Kok KCR stations.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See