We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
A perfect location when visiting Tuscany
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- October 2012
Perfect hotel to stay on when you want to stay in Toscana. Close to famous towns and buildings. The atmosphere in the hotel make you feel comfort and relaxing. Like travelling away, but still coming home. All honour to Anna and Luca for making such a nice atmosphere. I certainly know that we will be guest there also in the future.
Information about Hotel Le Volpaie
- What the hotel offersHotel Le Volpaie is a small hotel just with 15 rooms. It is surrounded by a garden and a swimming pool. The hotel is family run by the owners Anna and Luca Sozzi. It is suitable for individual tourism. A means of transport of your own is recommended and useful to visit near cities and outkirts. Anna and Luca can suggest guests for daily itineraries by car, motorbike and bicycle. The whole year is good to visit the province of Siena. Every month you can find events in many places in the area.
- LocationFrom the Nord : A1 exit "Firenze Certosa" and then take freeway to Siena until exit Colle Val d'Elsa, than you following signals to Volterra after about 10 Km, you arrive to Castel San Gimignano. From the Sud : A1 exit "Val di Chiana" and then take freeway to Florence until exit "Colle Val d'Elsa", you following signals to Volterra after about 10 Km, you arrive to Castel San Gimignano. From the sea S. S. Aurelia exit Cecina Palazzi, and take freeway Volterra (35km) to go beyond Volterra and to go on to San Gimignano.
- AccommodationSTANDARD DOUBLE ROOM: Facilities: private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, air conditioning, Telephone with direct line, LCD sat tv, safe, free Frigobar DOUBLE ROOM WITH BALCONY AND VIEW: private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, air conditioning, Telephone with direct line, LCD sat tv, safe, free Frigobar, balcony with furnitures SINGLE ROOM: double bed, air conditioning, LCD sat tv, free frigobar, telephone with directline, bathroom with shower, hairdryer
- Food and DrinkOur breakfast is not only quantity, but also quality. On our buffet you can find Anna’s cakes and sauces (famous the green sauce - with oil, parsley, anchovies and capers), fresh fruit-salad, typical Tuscan pork-products as salted ham, finocchiona (a typical Tuscan salami with fennel), wild board salami, fresh vegetables, typical cheeses to taste with Tuscan bread and our home-produced extra-virgin olive oil. A great way to start a days exploration of the beauties in the surrounding Tuscan countryside.
- LeisurePrivate swimming-pool and pieces of equipment under a gazebo in the garden can be used freely by guests.
- Other facilities and servicesChianti Grand Tour Firenze & Uffizi Grand Tour Brunello Grand Tour Pienza e Montepluciano Grand Tour Visit of Contrada's Museum Horseback Riding Cooking Lessonsand pieces of equipment under a gazebo in the garden can be used freely by guests. and pieces of equipment under a gazebo in the garden can be used freely by guests. and pieces of equipment under a gazebo in the garden can be used freely by guests.
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Central heating
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- Cash payment
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See